Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Soraslove chapter 7 . 4/10/2020
Yikes.. time loop, that has got to drive a person crazy.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
Hmmm.. hermione and draco, sounds good.
WhereforeArtThou chapter 20 . 3/13/2020
Love this! Surprisingly, I don't think I've read a Groundhog Day esque story on here before, and yours was spectacular so I enjoyed it immensely.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 20 . 2/27/2020
Thank you for this story. It was enjoyable all the way through
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 13 . 2/26/2020
Hermiones growth so far is really great
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 4 . 2/26/2020
I loved this chapter. It's always fun when the writer allows the reader to understand what is going on before the characters
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 2 . 2/26/2020
Hermione was horrible in this chapter. That is so refreshing! I also like that we got Harry's pow in the first chapter, especially as Hermione is really mad at Ron, so it's nice to get a different view that is not painting him as an incompetent jerk. I'm excited to read on
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2019
Someone tell Hermione to get out of her feelings and solve the bigger issue girl ur getting nowhere
Francine Epiel Cuevas chapter 20 . 12/3/2019
FINISHED.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Ms Author.
It was very beautiful and the feels it brought we were just so real it got me invested almost immediately.

You have a lovely gift and I hope you continue and do what you love for a very long time.

Lots of love!
bleepbl0rp chapter 20 . 11/29/2019
This was so well-written, and you took into account how jarring it is to even consider time travel and multiverses and parallel universes. I am so distraught by the different perspectives and timelines here. I loved it!
mollzor chapter 20 . 11/28/2019
Amazingly written story! I enjoyed it all the way through. I'm familiar with a few of your stories and you come up with some of the best story plot lines.
mollzor chapter 14 . 11/27/2019
I absolutely love seeing different sides of Draco. Every new interaction is more interesting than the last.. if that's possible! You've done an excellent job.

But my heart is breaking for Hermione at the same time. What a terrible situation.
mollzor chapter 9 . 11/27/2019
What a chapter! That kiss scene was surprising and really well done... I didn't see it coming at all. Loving this story so far.
Mitzuki19 chapter 20 . 11/4/2019
How beautiful, although you made me cry more than once, but it was worth every minute spent reading this story. I love her! Thank you very much for that head of yours!
KingTJStevens chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
I love your writing but I tend to find a lot of your concepts to be a bit bizarre for my tastes. But I did love what you came up with in Once More With Feeling! I really liked how Hermione's character started out and how she grew throughout the story. Anyway, I enjoyed this story a lot and I can see myself coming back to it again in the near future.
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »