Reviews for Once More with Feeling
KingTJStevens chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
I love your writing but I tend to find a lot of your concepts to be a bit bizarre for my tastes. But I did love what you came up with in Once More With Feeling! I really liked how Hermione's character started out and how she grew throughout the story. Anyway, I enjoyed this story a lot and I can see myself coming back to it again in the near future.
Lookimgirl chapter 20 . 10/22/2019
Legit one of the cutest stories I’ve ever read. I’m glad I pushed through the first 4 chapters (as another reviewer commented), because the rest was definitely worth it and way too short for my adoring heart :)
EvanescoVeritas chapter 20 . 10/9/2019
Wow! That was really, really good! Thank you so much for writing!
judyy143 chapter 20 . 10/2/2019
Love this story. I haven’t read many or any really time travel stories but this was done well with keeping the “rules of time” at the forefront. Also. The Doctor Who humor was perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing. Love your dramione!
Cesium Spring chapter 20 . 9/18/2019
Amazing story, amazing plot, amazing writing ! I loved your story so much. You manage to make me read a story wrote in present tense (quite a achievement i tell you). Thank you !
AnotherAddicted chapter 20 . 9/18/2019
Nice alternative bits!
AnotherAddicted chapter 17 . 9/18/2019
I feel sad for the original Hermione...
AnotherAddicted chapter 12 . 9/18/2019
Umm... at first I thought they can't do it because Hermione is having her monthly. I don't know if it's alright to have sex while having monthly.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2019
Really nice story ..thoroughly enjoyed it
huncwotka95 chapter 20 . 9/18/2019
I absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2019
I love their characterisation..so true to them selves
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Loved the first chapter
AnotherAddicted chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
I thought this story was quite dull... at first but I kept reading anyway.

By the end of chapter 4, I found myself being curious about Hermione's headache, the repeating alarm in the morning and her same pattern work days full of coincidences.

By the end of chapter 5, I found the plot of this story getting more and more interesting :)
Lostyourmind chapter 20 . 9/10/2019
Thank you so much for this story! It has been awhile that I’ve read a story that I wanted to finish in one go!
shorthairedme chapter 20 . 9/5/2019
As you know, this fic destroyed me. I laughed, I cried, I sighed in relief, and I found my ffnet login.

What to even say:
Watching Hermione slowly have a mental breakdown as she kept reliving the same day, falling for Draco more and more, knowing that he wouldn't remember any of it the next morning killed me. That one day where she just couldn't bring herself to face him, when she just couldn't muster up the energy, ahhhh. She sobbed, I sobbed. I could not stop reading, or *I* wasn't going to make it out of the time loop.
I was so glad Hermione thought to put all her memories of the time they spent together into a pensieve! It would've been even more heartbreaking if neither of them remembered or even viewed the moments the other versions of them shared.
Ah, I don't even know what to say. I loved this fic so much! 333