Reviews for Once More with Feeling
WizardMichi chapter 20 . 8/27/2019
what an interesting end. I do enjoy the idea of Draco finding her no matter the timeline.
WizardMichi chapter 19 . 8/27/2019
im glad they did this
WizardMichi chapter 18 . 8/27/2019
I LOVE this chapter
WizardMichi chapter 17 . 8/27/2019
omg thank Merlin Draco is so bloody clever
WizardMichi chapter 15 . 8/27/2019
I havent commented on every single chapter bc i was listening to this at work up until this point and I am not technically allowed to have my phone... so i cant just whip it out and start typing LOL but i couldnt resist listening bc omg its so good. I feel elated and heartbroken right along with Hermione through this and am so anxious to see how it turns out.
WizardMichi chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
I just got your reply message and I'm already onto a new adventure! hahahaha I thoroughly enjoy your stories and cannot wait to see where this one takes me !
MinervasLittleSister chapter 14 . 8/24/2019
ooooouch, but it hurys so good (ch 14)
MinervasLittleSister chapter 13 . 8/24/2019
wow, the different sides of Draco...so well-written!
Readerjkr chapter 14 . 7/24/2019
Ahhhh. Of course, 14/20 gives a hint, but still I feel for your Hermione. She sure went through some personal development the past 21 Mondays! Very well written, lovely story.
checkeredroses chapter 20 . 7/22/2019
Truly an amazing story; the heartbreaks and perspectives of the different yet same Dracos for the same Hermione kept me reading on my toes. thanks for a great story!
LumosLyra chapter 20 . 7/18/2019
Loved this story! I really liked how her perception of Draco changed over time and where they ended up.
LumosLyra chapter 17 . 7/18/2019
Mid-chapter review to say I need that Luna/Snape story. Like, may perish without it!
Rhetorical.Revolt chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
Definitely looking forward to reading more when time permits.
kazbrekkers chapter 18 . 7/7/2019
This reminds me so much of the mystery spot supernatural episode i love it a lot
FrankieFrankie chapter 20 . 6/27/2019
This may be my second or third time re-reading, but I always get swept up and fall in love with the story. I love what you've managed to accomplish with this trope. And, as always, the way your Draco and Hermione fall in love feels so natural and organic to me - thank you for writing as well as you do!
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »