Reviews for Once More with Feeling
jada951 chapter 18 . 4/27/2019
I dont' think it was too repetitive, not like the film "groundhog's day" tended to be.

the idea of the pensive memories makes it so much better.
jada951 chapter 17 . 4/27/2019
glad they finally broke thru that!
SlytherinDrea chapter 20 . 4/22/2019
Yet another jackpot! Hermione's journey to finding her self as she simultaneously finds love with a "new" Draco every day... it's just mmm! ... so good! There was a sense morale to be seen in her journey, in her reconciliations in the loop, and in her growth... Great character development wrapped up in a brilliantly inique story!
parkynson chapter 20 . 4/16/2019
loved reading this! it was a truly unique plot, and it was lovely how the characters interacted
valentina91 chapter 20 . 4/12/2019
"Any world". LOVED IT.
IF IN DOUBT, PLEASE READ THIS. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
valentina91 chapter 18 . 4/12/2019
"I'd like to think that, in any reality, I'd find my way back to you."
Riiiiight in the feeeeeeeeels.
I'd love to write a longer review for this chapter but I'm legit bawling my eyes out for the emotional hit.
I LOVED IT.
valentina91 chapter 10 . 4/12/2019
Halfway into the story. I like Hermione's development. She is forced to collab with Draco and this makes her see him in a different light... almost every day. But she realizes almost every "version" of him she gets, is a version she could fall for.
I love how the loop gives them freedom of being 100% honest. I hope she does not forget all of this at the end of the loop. Even tho, I also could see her forgetting all of it but then ending up with Draco at the end anyway, just in a "natural" (read: long, complex, them needing to overcome their respective insecurities and prejudices) way.

As for the plot, I fell like it's time for something to happen soon about the loop.
I really hope it does not take the lovebirds apart.
valentina91 chapter 2 . 4/12/2019
Ok, this is new compared to the other stories I read from this author.
Hermione is surprisingly OOC in my opinion, but I do not dislike it. It makes me curious to read what will come next.
As always, really well written.
MonJoh chapter 19 . 4/6/2019
I enjoyed this story. I always liked Groundhog Day, too
Crazy Dramione Addict chapter 20 . 4/4/2019
Great Story!
Jahnavi Singh chapter 20 . 4/2/2019
its over . and i'm crying cuz this is it. this was such a beautiful read. kudos
Jahnavi Singh chapter 18 . 4/2/2019
this makes me so happy
Jahnavi Singh chapter 15 . 4/2/2019
I LOVE HOW ORGANIC THIS CHAPTER A SPINOFF based on today could be put into the works? 3
Jahnavi Singh chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
ooh yes. i'm so excited to see how the meeting goes
niffizzle chapter 20 . 4/1/2019
Oh, I’m not prepared for this story to be over already! I completely devoured it and regret the lack of sleep last night not one bit! I loved these little additional side snippets and the solid closure of that final scene. Wonderfully fantastic story, and thank you so much for creating this for us all to enjoy
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »