Reviews for Once More with Feeling
niffizzle chapter 18 . 4/1/2019
Such a happy Tuesday! The best Tuesday ever you could say. Love the simple easiness between them even as they start a new adventure into normalcy. And as promised, Tuesday proved to be quite steamyMy heart is simply content right now
niffizzle chapter 17 . 4/1/2019
My heart! Oh, what a relief that while this Hermione doesn’t exactly remember, Draco got to keep their final day together and they have some of Hermione’s memories to fill in other gaps. A satisfying conclusion to the time loop dilemma, for now they get to start off somewhat on the same ground and Hermione can fall in love with him all over againI do have to wonder, however, what happens to Baker now? I assume he still touched the time turner so will he still be stuck in his own personal time loop?
niffizzle chapter 17 . 4/1/2019
It is too late at night/early in the morning for my heart to be tormented like this. I need to go to bed, I HAVE to go to bed, but I need resolution, and you’re not giving it to me! Seriously, how many times can you tug my heart out in one chapter? I didn’t need the added emotions of her trip to her parents! And now this discussion of Hermione using a time turner and risking forgetting all of this? I know I said I want Hermione to make it to Tuesday, but not if this is what it requires!
niffizzle chapter 15 . 4/1/2019
I don’t even know how to react anymore. You are slowly killing me with every chapter and each day that passes without Draco remembering. It’s lovely to get to see them fall for each other time and time again, but oh boy, does it hurt when he doesn’t remember! If the potion doesn’t work, then I have no clue where the answer lies. It has to be out there somewhere! There day of adventure together was super cute, but I’m aching for them to finally be able to properly move forward!
niffizzle chapter 14 . 4/1/2019
Even halfway through the chapter, I knew it was too good to be true! It must be so unbelievably hard, especially being this close. I also keep thinking what might happen if hermione fixes the time loop but on an off-day for her and Draco. Not that that’s happened yet, but that’s my fear!
niffizzle chapter 13 . 3/31/2019
You’re killing me. That is all.
niffizzle chapter 12 . 3/31/2019
Ugh, and even when they finally get to speak with Baker, it’s not going to be that easier either. Absolutely fantastic and logical development that Baker is also stuck in this time loop but has no desire to break it. And now I’m left to wonder what *will* finally break this repetition. I wonder if Draco’s connections will prove useful once again? Go back and trace how they initially tried to stop Baker? And for the love of Merlin, do it soon so it’s finally Tuesday! I can feel their frustration seeping out of my phone!
niffizzle chapter 10 . 3/31/2019
I love that now that Hermione has lowered her guard around him on a daily basis, each day with him is still ending on a sweet note. Just goes to show how much of a connection they have if it can continue to re-blossom afresh. I just hope nothing happens to ruin that...
niffizzle chapter 9 . 3/31/2019
Well screw plot development, can it just be Tuesday already? Now I'm left to wonder how long Draco's had a bit of a minor fanciment for Hermione cause there's definitely more there than just what can develop over the course of the day! And I know this is now the third time I've said this, but DRACO FORGETS THIS ALL TOMORROW. If I were Hermione, I'd be ripping my hair out at this point! Not only is she stuck in his time loop, but she's progressing her feelings while trying to dance around him not knowing about it each and every day. Guess she'll have to work that much harder to break this cycle. And hey, now she has some extra motivation ;)
niffizzle chapter 8 . 3/31/2019
Little note of celebration because this is your one thousandth review on this story! *Throws a little bit of confetti* And what a fantastic chapter this was! Okay, so where to begin? Gotta make this review a good one, right? Love how Hermione goes into this day with a positive outlook and look at what positive results it gives her! My heart dropped a bit when Draco explained the meaning behind "As long as I'm with you, anywhere should be fine." It's such a great take on what is traditionally such a sappy line, but instead is turned on its head to underscore how much people still judge Draco wherever he goes. And then that part with Hermione's parents and them having another daughter named Hermione? Absolutely ripped my heart out! I don't think I've ever read that take on her parents before and it's such a heartbreaking realistic thing to have happened. But the ending! While Hermione kisses him just to making those judging on-lookers stop, you can already tell there's more there. But of course, we're back to our main problem - Draco won't remember any of this in the morning! *Sighs* Yes, Hermione, I, too, quite liked this version of him. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
niffizzle chapter 7 . 3/31/2019
"I think that might say something bad about my level of routine." That right there, might be the wisest thing Hermione has said all story so far! And of course, she can't see Baker! That would make things too easy! And I have no doubt I'll have Bizarre Love Triangle stuck in my head for a solid week after reading this fic...
niffizzle chapter 6 . 3/31/2019
"This one time at transfiguration camp" I'm cackling over here! Another fantastic chapter and such a great first step of civil collaboration between them. And just a dash of playful banter? Such a shame that in the morning, Draco won't remember it happened...
niffizzle chapter 5 . 3/31/2019
Took her long enough to figure it all out! And now she has Draco to help her out (at least for the day). And yes, I LOVE that little bit of Draco criticizing McGonagall for giving Hermione a time turner. So many ways time can be altered. Let's see how it turns out in this story :)
niffizzle chapter 4 . 3/31/2019
Oh, this is just a DELIGHT to read! Love the little nod to Groundhog's Day by having the same song playing on the radio every morning. I love how oblivious Hermione is at the moment! She went through her entire "week" completely unaware of what was really going on around her. Such a fun way to think of how just subtle changes in her routine can make the days feel different (at least to her).
niffizzle chapter 3 . 3/31/2019
Love that we’re jumping right into the action here! And I have a feeling Hermione’s Monday isn’t going to go as expected...
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »