Reviews for Simple and Clean
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I looked up the song and have to say it's a great match to the scene with the elves.
Loreleirain chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
"Past fifty"? Is this the post-quest time?
Vaoni chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
wow, fantastic story. I gave up my homework for this. Just brilliant. I can't wait until more comes!

I'm just still speechless...
Tristripe chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
dear lord im loving the pure emotions of the characters here, the built up to tension...
Lady-Willowish chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
oh my! U haven't updated! I love this sotry soo much, you are a very talented! Please please wrote more soon! I love the way you protray frodo and sams feelings. Wonderfuly written! Please write more soon! :)
Stephanie chapter 9 . 7/1/2004
oh my. i love it. i can't wait for more.
Sango-chan8 chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
HI _ I really hope you do update soon because this is the best Frodo/Sam fic I have read so far..keep up the good work! :D
SaiyanQueenVega chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
An English teacher seems a fitting profession for one of your talent. Such a profound respect I've developed for you as I've read... Your writing style drives me to better my own. (even if I'm only a poet). And that is what every great teacher does, helps others to better themselves. I wish you luck now and in future schooling.
I'll be patiently awaiting the remainder of this work (as genius can't be rushed) GREAT JOB
Involuntary-black-sheep chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
Wow...wow wow wow...You are...a FANTASTIC writer...You capture Sam & Frodo's relationship beautifully. I cannot wait to read more!

But I sympathize whole-heartedly with you. I'm a mere sophmore, but hell, with P-SATs and all the projects my teachers give me, I hardly have any time to myself!
Sphinx-Keeper chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
{reads chapter,bursts out crying}It's so touching!It flows so perfectly and it has my favorite song in the chapters,Simple and Clean.I'm not a BIG Frodo/Sam yaoi fan,but I do like the story is just great.{hands authoress chocolate chip cookies and a sphinx Frodo and Sam}Please update soon!
Brii-Brii-Chan chapter 10 . 9/27/2003
PF: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Sia: That's alot of verys

PF: dah! Anyway, looking foward to the next chapter. Oh, and if you coould find the time...please e-mail me. If you want...it's just that I don't have very many friends, and I want tome more...and...*sniff* You seem very nice...*sniffle* and you seem like the kind of person who would be a good friend...*tears*

Kara: Oh God girl! Snap out of it!

PF: *cries pathetically*

Sia: *glares Kara* Look what you made her do! Anyway, I'll say this for PF. BaiBai.

~Princess Flame~
A Hard Hobbit to Break chapter 10 . 9/25/2003
Ok, my fan fic names were once AAre and I Fae Narchannen. REMEMBER ME? lol.

Ah high school...I just started there. I'm a lousy freshman...don't glare at me like that! I get enough of it already...anyway, I think it's awesome that you want to become and English teacher . Stupid college applications...I mean for the love of God, you have to PAY to send one! And then, you could get rejected! So basically, you're paying to be rejected! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

And as far as the failing class goes, STUDY! STUDY HARD! STUDY LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! US REVIEWERS NED UPDATES! MOTIVATION, WOMAN!

Don't worry, I won't abandon you. I need more hobbity goodness! I can't wait for your next posting! Ok then. NAMARIE! (Sorry about the length of the review...he...hehe...)
Anime Writer2 chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
this is really good! I love the frodo/sam. But i wish there was more, i will have to finish it later though for i have to go to bed.

Great story, i am going to read the rest!
Sub Rosa Draco chapter 9 . 8/23/2003
To begin, I would like to comment that this, without a shadow of a doubt, the deepest, and most heart-felt piece of work that I have ever come across. I have been reading fanfiction for years now, and specialize in "The Lord of the Rings" based-work. But this embodiment of literary genius makes every last one of the hundreds of fanfics I have read seem like mere child’s-play.

I own a "The Lord of the Rings" role-play association called "Middle Earthward", and have three years worth of experience with role-playing. But never, in all my encounters, have I ever seen a writer display such indescribable talent when it comes to expressing the authentic personalities of the characters. All four of the Hobbits were in-character at all times, and portrayed every ounce of innocence and charm that J.R.R. Tolkien intended them to have in their nature. Had I not known that this was a story, I would have thought that Tolkien himself had written this brilliant piece.

I would also like to note that the bond shared between Frodo and his servant, Samwise, was beautifully depicted. This story is absolutely flawless in expressing the compassion and affection shared between servant and master in the unforgettable story that we know as "The Lord of the Rings".

"Simple and Clean" is, in all honesty, worthy of the title, "Spawned from sheer excellence and genius." Never before have I seen such a vibrant, robust author as Amrun. Her tales are a slice of divine brilliance and inspiration openly displayed for all to be swept away by each time they read them.

This mastery of fanfiction is truly an epic tale of the highest calibur; which expresses the true meaning of following your heart, and what it means to be "simple and clean".
Brii-Brii-Chan chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
PF: Hey, where did you get the English to Elvish dictionary? I want to get one!

Sia: Why?

PF: SO I can scream your name when I climax *if you missed the sarcasm, you're denser then Pippin* Nah, so I can tease you in Elvish and say mean things and you won't know what I'm sayin so I won't get into trouble.

Sia: Oh.

PF: Anyway, wow. So cute and snuggly. Keep up the good work. L8er.

Sia: Bye.