Reviews for Constellation
Wessy chapter 6 . 7/2/2020
This was so great. I loved Stardust and I‘m really glad you made a sequel.
I really hope you can find the Motivation to finish this one, event though it was quite some time ago.
Coccineus chapter 6 . 11/19/2019
Lovely story so far!
Omega87 chapter 6 . 5/14/2018
You know, I found Stardust by accident, and ended up seriously binge reading it and I couldn't help but feel a bit empty when it was all said and done. I wanted more of that particular tale to read and devour. Then randomly thinking about it a few months later I discovered there was in fact a sequel and I got so excited I pretty much spent the rest of the night reading it.

Needless to say I enjoy the story immensely, and I do hope that you choose to continue it. Its rare to see pairings like this, and rarer still to have it be well written and compelling as your story is. I'll be waiting to see if more comes along :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2018
I await the next chapter with bated breath.
i love to fuck people lives chapter 6 . 4/29/2018
awa that is a cute and lovely story, i am looking forward for next chapters.
PegasisterOtaku chapter 6 . 3/10/2018
I like the story so far. Do you think you'll pick up on your Pretty Cure and Nanoha fanfics anytime soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2018
Any chance you'll pick up your NanoFate stories again?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
So far, good story. I want to tell you that I love your fanfics esecially the Futari wa pretty cure stories. I was wondering, do you take request? If you don't it's fine I understand.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
Will u be continuing this because it's a really good story
WingsandClouds chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is beautiful, and a wonderful follow up from Stardust. Taking Sebastian to where she once lived, and showing hin that the city life isn't what he dreamed it would be, and Kim's initial homesickness when she realised she had everything in the city, but nothing at the same time, and knowing Pelican Town is her true home. I loved every bit of it. Please keep up the good work! It was well written and emotional and it's a beautiful piece!
Quizer chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
This is really good. You've come a long way since the old KKJ days. :)
It's been a while since Stardust; I'll have to take the time to re-read that some time soon.

Keep up the good work!
LuigiTSG chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
On a whim, I checked for any new Stardew Valley stories last night, and I'd never dropped everything I was doing so fast. I only stumbled upon Stardust about a month ago, and it was probably the most invested I had been in a story in a very long time. So when I saw that you were writing a sequel, I briefly thought I was imagining things. I'm really happy I wasn't.

I absolutely love your writing style. You know how to make all these characters come to life, through the way they speak and act, their preferences, their quirks, all the way down to the simplest - and seemingly insignificant - details of their lives that I would never even think of including in my own writing. They have goals, fears, flaws. It all just makes them seem that much more real, and I like that a lot. Your descriptions of events, actions, feelings, etc. are also great, without ever feeling out of place or overused. I don't know how you do it. If I had to guess, it just comes with experience.

It isn't without its flaws, of course. For me, the biggest I can recall was how there was so much going on in chapter 3. The focus was shifting quickly a lot, and it was a little difficult to keep my interest in the moment. Maybe spending a little more or less time on certain plot points would have helped a little, but I'm not really sure. There are also a few smaller issues, like missing punctuation or typos, but they are so scarce and the rest is so well written that I'm willing to look past it (sorry, I'm just really picky about this stuff and had to point it out).

That aside, this story is amazing. It's constantly made me smile, or burst out laughing, or even shed a few tears while reading it. I hope you have more coming, because I'll be eagerly waiting for it.
ShiroPL chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
OGM! You are back! Totally did not saw that coming! I am so happy. Now, that whole "triangle hassle" seems to be for most part over, their relationship can develop. Can't wait to read more!
BrackentheInvisible101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Yooooo. I did not expect a sequel but I am still super psyched to see one. I'm looking forward to seeing Kim interacting with everyone now that all the "will they won't they" arc is done. And I also kinda hope we see more of her life pre-Stardew valley. Like I'm curious about Nagi and her other friends from before. Looking forward to the next chapter.