Reviews for My Little Runaway
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 8/6/2020
mandancie chapter 20 . 8/6/2020
Oh, my goodness! You know how to bring out the tears. You can not leave me like this for long. Please update soon. I have to know what happens. Harry has to go back.

Awesome chapter. :)
sofiacarson19981998 chapter 20 . 8/6/2020
This was such a good chapter and it was so sad:( ! It reminds me of a scene in a movie called Gifted with Chris Evans!
HamiltonHufflepuffGirlUK chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
this is an amazing fic! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2020
I'm sorry, I don't usually review before I'm caught up, but Minerva is pissing me off. Abandonment is extremely painful and an outright fucking betrayal of Severus from Eileen. I understand it wasn't safe for her, but Tobias was obviously beating him in her place.
Regardless of her looking for a better life for "them" the fact that Severus had no support for his entire Hogwarts years is disgusting and Minerva trying to brush it off is even more repulsive.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2020
Ah! You left us at a cliffhanger! Darn you! Could you please update this story or indicate in an update wheter you have an interest in continuing it? Thanks!
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 7/4/2020
Of course it wasn't going to become a nightly ritual. Never.
HA! ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 7/4/2020
"Vinculum" does mean "bond," but it refers more to the kind of bond that exists between a house elf and its master, or between a prisoner and his jailer. For the kind of bond you mean here, "Necessitudo" is a better word. For Bond OF the Guardian Angel, the Latin would be Necessitudo Angeli Custodis; with the "ad" in there, it translates to Bond TO the Guardian Angel, which would be Necessitudo ad Angelo Custode. ;D Case endings can be tricky if you're not familiar with them; many modern languages also use them, such as German and several of the Eastern European languages like Russian, Polish, Hungarian, etc.
I'm no Latin scholar, but I do remember some of what I learned in college. ;D
Anyway, I don't usually like stories that hang too long on little kids, but for some reason this one's grabbed my attention and won't let go. So you must be doing something right! ;D Whatever it is, keep doing it, and I'll happily keep reading.

- Jake
Eshal chapter 19 . 7/1/2020
I hate cliffhangers! Please update!
PaintedRoman chapter 19 . 6/24/2020
AHHHHHHHHH!
This is beautiful, all of it.
JWOHPfan chapter 18 . 6/24/2020
So when will you update this awesome story?
SeraV chapter 19 . 6/19/2020
Oh no. Severus should do as Harry had done. Run the other way and scream it's the Old Coot!
Great chapter.
anjiepotter chapter 19 . 6/11/2020
i enjoyed it
sexymink chapter 19 . 6/6/2020
Oo no I hope he gets to keep Harry!
JWOHPfan chapter 19 . 6/3/2020
You just had to do it, didn’t you? You couldn’t leave well enough alone. You still have time to make the old coot disappear, come on, you can do it!
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »