Reviews for My Little Runaway
SeraV chapter 25 . 5/25
awww. so sweet. and now we got 2 troublemakers with great magical ability. i wonder if Dumbledore might get involved with Severus' hocrux study
roon0 chapter 25 . 5/25
Sweet chapter. I am glad that Harry has made a friend.
Sanmari chapter 5 . 4/4
Jeez that nightmare sure was something, oof

The bit where Snape tells Harry not to flush while he's in the shower is such a small detail but very grounding, makes the story feel more real and solid.

Also- oh shit looks like Harry is about to get into trouble, I just know it
Sanmari chapter 1 . 4/3
Holy shit this went from 0 to 100 quick

Snape is really uncomfortable being asked to, and attempting to terrorize a child, and HARRY BITES

YES BITE BITE BITE
whitsnitch91 chapter 24 . 4/4
This was a great story and fun to read! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Can’t wait to see what happens with two kids mischief and Severus Snape as Daddy . Yes only in fanfic cp please it makes me laugh
I literally have tears in my eyes ! Your writing has me lost for a while . Thank you ! I love this story .Can’t wait for more!
whiteoaks chapter 24 . 3/13
Loved the fairy tale!
EternalSymphony chapter 24 . 3/10
I love your writing and so glad Harry is safe with Severus and the McAuley’s!
mizzrazz72 chapter 24 . 3/10
Lucius should receive a present.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 24 . 3/10
Severus now believes in Fairies. Both he and Harry are free of their ties to the dark lord. And Severus finally has his mother in his and Harry’s lives.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 6 . 3/9
i find it hard to think a 7 year old that has been mentally and physically abused. Made to do most if not all house work. and when done stuck in a cupboard would be this inquisitive and almost cry at every moment when he is confronted after he has done something.

No doubt a regular 7 year old would be curious and act on it. but an abused one that is worried he will be sent back? It would be more in line to think he would be scared to do anything that would make snape upset. Meaning he would not be going into rooms he is not suppose to. he would not be easily bored [he was either forced to work or stuck in a confined cupboard with no toys]

I don't find your harry realistic to the back story you have given him. If your harry is going to be this curious and act on it to the point he breaks rules on his first day and goes on and on about being bored you should change harrys abusive back story to something that would align with your characters actions. The inconsistency is apparent and kills that story for me.
BekaRoo chapter 24 . 3/9
I love the guardian fairy!
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 3/8
mandancie chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh, wow! So many things answered. :) I'm looking forward to seeing how things will go now. I hope that Severus finds a way to get the evil out of the fairy without killing it.
Please update as soon as you can. :)
665 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »