Reviews for My Little Runaway
Butter cup chapter 23 . 1/30
I'm so glad you updated.
Thank you.
Gracias
This might be the the very sweetest I have ever seen Severus Snape and I don’t mind that one bit! Shandy’s loyalty is the perfect addition to this story and it’s great to see little Harry with a familiar pre-Hedwig. So glad the happy family has been reunited and with a job in the horizon for Sev! Bravo! Thank you for the update!
I’m glad that all went well in the end of this chapter.
Miss Truffles chapter 23 . 1/27
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO HAVE MISS TRUFFLES RETURNED TO HARRY! That part just broke my heart. Seriously I started tearing up at that part and Shanty. I still have to read through the whole story start to finish, which I’ll probably do now that he is adopted (I was not going to get fully invested in a story if they were just teasing me to yank it away at the last minute). I hope that Draco is able to stay in contact with Severus and that he doesn’t become a pompous prick. He can be a brat occasionally, but both boys deserve to have friends.
Thank you for the amazing story!
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE SOON
public-enemy27 chapter 23 . 1/28
Cuteness overload, especially towards the end. I loved every bit of it, thanks. 3
gginsc chapter 23 . 1/28
Sweet chapter.
BurningRosesAmongstLilies chapter 23 . 1/28
Awwe! This chapter was so fluffy and sweet! I'm glad that Severus has Harry back for good, now.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 23 . 1/28
Finally Severus has Harry back and has officially adopted him.
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 1/27

I do love the name Shandy!
JayBat chapter 23 . 1/27
Well, that's a very moving chapter. But what? No wizarding veterinarians?! :-) Or is it a "magical healing only works on magical beings" sort of thing? I was worried about that dog.

Canon Severus never really did the Light any good as a double-agent, they're better off with him firmly firmly on their side, anyway. Albus is right, there's a big target on Severus' back, and the Deatheaters will try again.

Looking forward to your next.
aqp.gerencia chapter 23 . 1/27
Es hermosa tu historia felicidades
fanclaire chapter 23 . 1/27
What a beautiful chapter a treat! Finally the man adopts Harry! Snape took a while! Lol
mizzrazz72 chapter 23 . 1/27
Harry and Severus together. He should take the job.
fantasystar78 chapter 23 . 1/27
This was a lovely chapter. I am glad that Harry and Severus are finally together, and that the dog was okay!
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »