Reviews for My Little Runaway
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Yes, I sure did like it. You write the story, I'll be here to read it. Your writing is easy to read. Well done
NyeSnape chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Great start, update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
It’s a beautiful story and I can’t wait to read the next chapter. ! Good job like always ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Ahh !Finally a new and exciting story and yes I love cp in stories ! Looking forward to the journey with as I am a fan of your work !
katiek121 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I enjoyed reading it and want to read more!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Impresionante!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
As with all your stories, this promises to be a good one. I like the idea of a young Harry with Snape as a protector. I hope you continue to delight us with more chapters. I wonder how you keep all your stories straight, but I enjoy each one. Thank you
C.C.Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Snarky Stern Snape is melting faster than Frosty the Snowman. :-) All it takes is a certain little boy giving him a green eyed look. This is going to be an exciting story. Severus already suspects abuse and knowing him, he won't ignore it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
morsatra chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I really like where you are going with this challenge. I can't wait to see where you go from here. I really love how Severus is with Harry and can't wait to see how the two of them play off of each other in future chapters.
ohmissleo chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I'm hooooooked
Hesperis chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Nice beggining of a story. I'm curious what will happen next.
Sunset74 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I am already hooked! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Wow, I loved it, and I am overjoyed you chose to use one of my prompts. Excellent work as usual!
Early Mornings chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I adore this already! I haven’t had enough snarky Snape recently. It’s gotten so hard to find good Severitus or just Snape in general stories, but I can always count on you for a good one. I’ve reread all of yours countless times. I aspire to be as good a writer as you one day! Keep up the good work- Abby :)
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »