Reviews for Tears of the Phoenix
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13
very interesting
CCBottle chapter 10 . 5/27
Jesus Christ it's the interrupted kiss cliche
claire chapter 16 . 2/20
I love your ending. I love how it doesn't try and wrap everything up. Thank you for your time and effort
tanadhari chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story. Of course I wish that Harry and Hermione didn't have to die... but what happens, happens. I loved your character portrayals, and I can't wait to devour more of your work.
HoosierCullen chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Wow, now that was a very heavy ending and a good piece of fanfiction. I think you did a good job of portraying the confusing emotions both Harry and Hermione were going through throughout the fic and the fact that Hermione had gone through what she believed she had to, to keep Harry and Ron alive was just staggering. The redemption of the story was good and the way you worked through Hermione going from traitor to heroin was very well done. I think the characters were well done if not a bit too underpowered. I mean Harry has spent these two years doing what? Playing hide and seek with the Voldemort and his Death Eaters. You would suspect he would be learning and training others how to fight this resistance to the Dark. Not playing whack a mole where they stick their head out and then duck back in till the next turn. I also think you had him too under skilled. Harry is the most powerful wizard in his age group and is very adept to spell work. Yet he is nearly bested by a bigoted pureblood in a hand to hand battle. Someone that it would be beneath to know how to fight in such a fashion.
I guess all I can say to end is that you had me wondering what was next till the end and then it kinda was a let down that they only were allowed a few shared kisses and a declaration of their love for each other. And then for the epilogue we get the rambles of one Ron Weasley. Well I guess I did like the majority so one chapter that kinda fell short for me won't keep me from favoring this but it does make me wish for something a bit different. I do thank you for sharing it was an interesting read.
MentalBookworm1213 chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Oh my gosh! Awesome story! I was up until 1:30 in the morning trying to finish it! I cried when Harry and Hemione died...so sad... Anyway, you write amazingly well. Congratulations on the PERFECT STORY. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading it.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Why they left Lucius alive? It makes absolutely no sense.
stillsearchingforagreatperhaps chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
This is freaking amazing. Omfg. I can't even. This is honestly the most beautiful piece of work I have ever seen on .
jjrw1998 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Omg, this is really good, I'm really looking forward to finishing it
nathaliie chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
!
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
This story is perfect. Too much angst and pain piercing through every reader's heart. Original plot. I love everything you wrote about it and seem realistic. I mean the characters feelings are very well written. Its just perfect. Love it.

-Zha
GoneForeverandEver chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
oh...this made me cry!
livebyinsanity chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
This story was written amazingly but it was so sad. I cried multiple times for Hermione, Harry and Ron. Your characters were depicted realistically but you still gave us a grand storyline. Congratulations on producing a brilliant and emotional fanfiction.

~livebyinsanity
Praetorian Productions chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
I went searching through C2s to find a story like this and I'm glad I found yours. Very well done.
SilverWolfAnimagus17 chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
I loved this amazing story so much! The ending was so sad but I'm glad that we got a glimpse into Ron's mind. Such an intense, suspenseful, and sad story! Simply amazing and great story!