Reviews for Taking Flight With The Crows
CJTMurder chapter 29 . 3/2/2019
THE slow burn is killllinggg me lol. I know she can't hook up with Tig yet but I want something naughty to happen with him so bad haha. Great read as always!
CJTMurder chapter 27 . 1/10/2019
I could feel the pain Donna was going through. Interested to see what becomes of Kyle once Tig gets his hands on him. Good Chapter!
CJTMurder chapter 26 . 12/13/2018
Haha fleet found out about tig. I wonder if he'll be a douche and tell on her. Also I need something significant to happen between Eliza and Tig bc I'm starting to die from a lack of tiggy lovin lol.
CJTMurder chapter 25 . 12/13/2018
The heart to heart with Clay made me cry. I'm such a weak bitch lol
Katrina chapter 26 . 12/4/2018
Great chapter! Loved Eliza’s party, and Fleek figuring out her crush on Tig. Update soon!
mintgoflimzy chapter 26 . 12/4/2018
Love this story! Can’t wait for another chapter
Potter's Wheezes chapter 25 . 11/22/2018
Yay! Freaking finally! Clay and Eliza had me wanting to bash my head against the nearest hard surface lol...Keep up the great writing! You're awesome! :D
Katrina chapter 25 . 11/22/2018
I’m glad Clay is supporting Eliza, everyone needs someone in their corner! Poor Fleet, but Eliza has some valid points as well. Can’t wait to see what comes next! Update soon!
Katrina chapter 24 . 10/25/2018
Great update! It’s was interesting to see a little bit of Eliza’s background. I feel so bad for her! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Shantigal chapter 18 . 10/24/2018
Great chapter...some great one liners.
Shantigal chapter 5 . 10/24/2018
Classic Piney...love his words of wisdom.
Katrina chapter 23 . 8/30/2018
I’m wondering if Eliza needs this new job so that she can get her own apartment after she graduates. It doesn’t sound like college is high on her priority list, so getting out from under Clay’s thumb is going to be very important. Clay is really ruining things with her. I hope Fleet has something good to tell her...she’s had a hard enough time as it is lately.
mintgoflimzy chapter 23 . 8/28/2018
Love love Love!
otte1978 chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
Read all of this today and love it! Can’t wait for more!
Emmettluver2010 chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
I think she is hoping her dad will kick her out