Reviews for Taiga
Tara chapter 43 . 4/1/2012
Well this sure explain's Fujin's way of speaking :P I loved this story and I was looking for a good Fujin fanfic and this really grabbed me. Especially enjoyed the characters of Taiga and Lu, and the tension and disagreements between them in regards to cyborgs, morality, humanity, etc. There was also a line many chapters back that I have to mention because it was so clever and funny: when Taiga thinks to himself that it's the ICI in his head that's insane, and not him. It's funny in a sad way how this whole story has Fujin doing all she can to save her dad, who ends up dying at the very end anyway...and it all parallels Laguna and Squall's situation in many ways.
Tara chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This seems very interesting already, and I can't wait to see how Squall, Fujin and Raijin will work together.
wingeddserpent chapter 43 . 10/19/2007
Wow. Just wow. That was beautiful. Taiga sort of reminded me of Laguna, in a way. I really loves all the ideas about Cyborgs, and how Fujin was the daughter of one. I loved Seifer's ideas about posses, how they should always stick together. The ending made me cry, I admit. But still, this story was beautiful Great job!

Aeron
anon chapter 33 . 1/30/2007
I love everything about this chapter. That is all.
Ferr chapter 43 . 8/11/2005
*cries* Oh, this story was beautiful! I loved all 43 chapters of it. I've never seen anybody put so much depth in a fanfic about a side character such as Fujin, but this fanfic really made me see her as more! I'll even appreciate Nida even more because of you! I love posse fics!
wellduh chapter 43 . 6/5/2005
That was AWESOME.

The last scene with Seifer and Fujin? Painfully depressingly sweet. In a very great way. I loved all your OCs profusely, they were amazingly well-written, all of the characters. Battle scenes incredible. I love how there wasn't a complete resolution to the problems, nor the details. Taiga was the neatest idea I've seen in such a long time... brilliant fic. I left a whole bunch of reviews for various chapters... usually don't do that but I couldn't help it, this was too wonderful. Keep it up!
wellduh chapter 33 . 6/4/2005
*dies laughing* That was priceless. The little descriptions of what everyone was doing? Nida and the tapping and Seifer kicking the wall and Raijin... *snicker*
wellduh chapter 28 . 6/4/2005
"...Hyne in hell, he's THAT Seifer?"

"...overthrown war general standing in the bathroom..."

And this is a great idea as to why Fujin's the way she is. Wow. How do you think these things up?
wellduh chapter 27 . 6/4/2005
Well. Just- it can't possibly be right to respond to this chapter with "aww!" but I feel like it. Seriously, love this fic.
wellduh chapter 25 . 6/4/2005
Damn. That was good. Amazing fight scenes.
wellduh chapter 22 . 6/4/2005
Loving this more by the second.
wellduh chapter 10 . 6/4/2005
These are friggen amusing. I've never found such a great original character before, ever.
wellduh chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
That was just about the coolest chapter ever, as was chapter 3. Sorry, just had to point it out.
Jobrill chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Very well done story. You're fast becoming my favoite author on this site in general. No-one was really out of character, and your originals are great, and it's an incredibly interesting look into Esthar's politics and some of what might be left of the horrors of Adel's days.
Krigersk chapter 43 . 8/7/2004
Almost had a tear on the conversation with taiga and fujin. A magnificent end:)