Reviews for The Mysterious Mr Nilsson
Seeing into Coach Nilsson’s Head is awesome! I love the new perspective and a, currently reading this alongside the Life & Times after the events there have happened here. Is Elizabeth, Hugo’s wife, THE Elizabeth as in Oliver’s mysterious girlfriend before Iris?! If so, I can’t wait to see what will happen! If not, well the coincidence still tickled me!
twilightlover427 chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
Ahh I love. The idea of Lucas and Julia.
twilightlover427 chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
Great updates. I feel so bad for Lucas. I would love to see him meet someone.
twilightlover427 chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
Wow. Poor Lucas he has got some horrible demons he is fighting.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
I’m conflicted on Lucas’s feelings towards Daisy. I really like her with John but at the same time he seems to genuinely like her. And he’s right when he says that he’s a lot older than her and her coach. I’d love to see us run into Julia in the present day though :) she seems pretty interesting. And if she’s still playing they could easily have a match against her
twilightlover427 chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
So great. Part of me has a love/hate relationship that he has feelings for Daisey. I want him to be happy and I could see him and Daisey together. However, I like Daisey and Kingfisher together as well.
Bxlynnmartin chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
I honestly love seeing all of the flashbacks with Mara, though it does kind of make me want to cry knowing what happens. I just can't wait until Lucas finally gets back to being comfortable again in a social setting so he can let loose a little and finally really enjoy life again.
Bxlynnmartin chapter 7 . 10/31/2017
Of course I'm happy! Nilsson life 3
Bxlynnmartin chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
I CALLED IT. I. CALLED. ITTTTTTTTTT.
twilightlover427 chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
Great chapter
BookwormRehab chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
It was really nice to see Nilsson interacting more with the others in this chapter. Happy Halloween in advance and enjoy your party!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Awesome chapter as usual :) I was particularily interested with the backstory we get for Hastings. I had always wondered why he clung to his role when everyone knew he was too old for it, and then why he finally just handed it to Daisy. I feel bad for him now, poor guy!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Love this world! Also huge Nilsson fan;)

I found Life & Times recently, so I read that and enjoyed it so much. I decided I wanted to read more in the series, so I went back to Surviving Hogwarts. I really want to read the earlier books too. Should I go all the way back to Saving Iris or continue to work backwards?

I'm a wee bit confused about Daisy's Hogwarts dorm. Lissette, Sarah, Eliza and Lucy? Is Toby in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?

Sorry for all the questions, but thanks for brightening my evenings :-))
twilightlover427 chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
Great story! I like getting the backstory on Lucas. Although I do look forward to when his story goes beyond where Daisey’s Story ended.
Bxlynnmartin chapter 1 . 10/24/2017