Reviews for God of a New World
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 21 . 9/13
Welp it seems to me that Aizen is going to get a few new toys for the Espada when the whole Deep Ones Debacle is done. Fairly entertaining
demigoosebestboy chapter 21 . 9/12
Trash.
Dimension Distorter chapter 21 . 9/12
FINALLY! This island is going to be brought up and put into the spotlight! I was ready for this moment, ever since it was first shown! All it took was 21 chapters, lol. Sarcasm aside, I don't have a whole lot to say about this chapter besides the fact that I'm glad that we're also going to be going into the Dragon Kingdom and those five new potions sure as hell are interesting.
billykeo95 chapter 21 . 9/12
God I hope Aizen and his team slaughter those amazons
MadDan90 chapter 21 . 9/12
Holy cow! If Ainz knew just how useful that herb was, I doubt very much he would have parted with it! O.o
Seriously! The few potions that Carmyn listed off as part of their R&D are already leagues better than what you can find in the New World. Even if they are incomplete. Also... HAHAHAHAHA! Her arguments and interactions with the duplicate version of Mayuri was freaking hilarious! In this, i am going to paraphrase the orphan child Oliver and say, "Please sir, I'd like some more." :)

Also, it was great to see that group of Espada begin their journey over to the Dragon Kingdom. I am VERY curious to see how THOSE events turns out. And I am pleased that we got a litte detail on the head honchos in charge of the opposition in this story. Thought not much, it's still interesting.

Last, but certainly not least... the last half of the chapter with THE quest that I had hoped we would be getting. Of what do I speak? The island of course! For a while we've been teased with glimpses, but now the island portion is taking a step forward into the foreground, instead of the background. Given the timing, it seems to be taking the place of the volume 4 Lizardman Heroes Arc, and I am okay with this. Those events have been rehashed so often that I saw real way it would fit into this story. Luckily, there was no need to worry about it. I have a feeling this will be far more interesting anyhow. ;)

Welp! I was VERY happy with this chapter, despite the lack of action. However, sometimes you don't need action at all for it to be good. I give this one a SOLID 8.5/10.

Until next time! :D

P.S. For reasons I cannot fathom, my image of Amelia when she gets disappointed and annoyed at Aizen leaving her behind is one of an adorable pout. Don't ask. I don't get it either. :P
victorsan12345 chapter 21 . 9/12
Am I the only one that want the Espada to butcher that group of Amazon wannabes? Or Aiden the deep ones?
superpierce chapter 21 . 9/12
never was that interested with merfolk part of the story BUT I am interested to see how Aizen plays things out.
rmarcano321 chapter 21 . 9/12
Aizen is such a caring fellow!
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 1 . 9/11
Sorry but is this Aizen? Because he doesn't seem like it and I already cannot be bothered with this Amelia girl. She seems generic and annoying.
linkjames24 chapter 20 . 9/9
Noice. More Amelia Aizen pls.
10k punches every day chapter 19 . 9/6
Lord Ainz treat to his guest's cool tasty orange juice ,aizen drinks pus from leinas eyes.
sonic chapter 20 . 9/5
I liked the chapter!1
10k punches every day chapter 20 . 9/5
And next Chapter Aizen sees ichigo's unmoving body foaming on ground while Ainz looking Hōgyoku in his bony fingers begging the skeleguy became its absolute master, and aizen looks the camera says the famous words "ku ku, I underestimate him" and haul ass from the scene like a jet propeller comeing out of his ass.
10k punches every day chapter 1 . 9/5
Do you read the LN or anime only?
Dimension Distorter chapter 20 . 9/2
Ohh! Beastman Kingdom! I really have to get here in the LN so that I can see how everything goes down in canon but after reading so much detail about it from other fanfics, I might as well be capable of working it out myself at this point, lol. Still wanna officially read it though.

Anyway, I'm glad that we got more Yoruichi screen-time here with her doing what she does best. And the Espada in this war is something of high interest and value in my opinion, especially with Sajin coming along. I don't know why I feel that him being there would cause some kind of upset though. Maybe it's because Cesar will fill more inclined to ask for the Espada's assistance in knowing that Sajin is not only 'working with' them but holds very impressive power for one who isn't even an Espada himself. And him being there will definitely cause a commotion in the Dragon Kingdom plus Cesar.

I was hoping that Yoruichi would say something about reviving Tou and giving him the chance to join them while teaching Alvis. I guess it's not that big of a deal but if she feels that it would help him a lot then I couldn't help but think she'd wanna put that forward but maybe Aizen doesn't really care much about something like that. Seems Alvis will have to find another method.