Reviews for Time After Time
AlanisJunkie chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Hey. this is totally great. One tiny thing. Cyndi Lauper is the original artist to do "Time After Time." Thought you'd like to know.
LoveUnitesAll chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
keen chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
totally agree w/ REL need more details
REL chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Update and write more! I wanna see what happens!
surfur chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
God almighty...

This is perhaps the best one yet!

Have any of you guys ever considered sending this stuff directly to NBC as a suggestion?

They do ACCEPT them, you know.

And now that "GMM" may be facing cancellation, they need all the golden suggestions and feed-back they can get.

Please... keep going...

And continue with other stories.

For the love of God, somebody send in these Jake/Penny love stories to NBC. They DEMAND attention!

And thank you...
DAnica chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Love this story. Please continue soon. I want Jake with Penny, please put Jake with Penny. And please add another chapter in soon
Callie chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Is it done? It can't be done! No! Write more! Please! it is really good. I don't think you need to change anythign on it, just keep adding to it. Use some more songs. Do somethign, but it can't just stop there!
Nienna Tinuviel chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
so...what happens next?
lil smiles chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
tres sad. tres tres sad... sorry i'm doing my french homework but this story was so much more cooler than french. that was an amazing story and i want it to continue! love that song too!
CandaceandKate chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
I really like this story:) I hope that you update soon...Jake and Penny forever:)
not like you chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
wow...that was really good...please update soon
klfduchess chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oh my, that was really good. I wish the second chapter were already finished. PLEASE continue.

I like the pace of the sotry, but I think you could still give more insite to the characters thoughts without making it too long and detailed.
eccentric chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
It's good. FINISH IT! lol
thorn-bird chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
OMG! *bangs head on desk*

That was awesome! It was just so damned angsty, lol! You rock girl!