Reviews for Bedtime Story
laureleaf chapter 7 . 6/27
I love how you told this story! The tale-within-a-tale format worked so well. Megstiel was never explored as much as it should have been in the show. You portrayed it believably and oh so sweetly. Your description of Castiel’s true form gave me chills. Great work!
siriusenigma chapter 1 . 5/15
This story is really awesome! I don't get into shorter stories (less than 10 chapters) that much because if I'm going to invest, I want to do it, you know... this was was really epic though and I'm glad I did!
XYZArtemis chapter 7 . 5/15
What a great way to end it :)
Bedtime story chapter 7 . 3/28
Oh my goodness! I loved every minute of this story! Thank you for sharing it, I binged and loved it all!
BrochanInWords chapter 7 . 1/23
...Okay but
Can we talk about
What you wrote

Because... *Grins*
Honestly one of the best things I've read.
hengrimm chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
OMG! I LOVE this story! This was so awesome, so amazing, *everything* I could've wished for and then some ... I absolutely couldn't be any happier with how this turned out - THANK YOU, 29Pieces! (Picture Dash from "The Incredibles" at the end in the limo when he's beside himself exulting in his family's little adventure and you have me after finishing this story!)

So the rescue is complete at last, Bobby on his way to Heaven where he belongs, the boys on their way back to the Bunker, and Meg safely healing and resting in Castiel's arms. But everything getting to that happy place ... oy! I loved Bobby calling Castiel one of his boys, firmly claiming Cas as his own. I loved Bobby's words of forgiveness and understanding for Cas, letting him know Cas protected Dean and that was the only reason the demons could make him do squat. I loved "Do I look like Google maps?" and Dean's constipated (!) look. I loved the boys making it right with Castiel, letting him know they're going to do better by him because he *deserves" it, and I even loved how Castiel making himself subservient to Crowley and all his demons to protect Dean basically illustrated how Dean and Sam have been pretty much treating their angel - and how Dean actually got that. I loved "'We'd do the same for *you,* Cas,' Sam replied." I loved the boys offering Meg a place to rest and heal at the Bunker. I loved Castiel staying with Meg while she recovered. I loved Meg showing the Winchesters what Castiel truly looks like, and their awe-filled reactions to him afterwards; *that* should definitely keep them from taking him for granted ever again! And my poor sweet angel, not thinking much of himself, of his wings, and how quickly Meg put *that* to rest (that's my girl!). I loved Meg giving Cas another way of looking at his wings, letting him know how *she* sees him. I loved his second bedtime story, short, sweet, and to the point. I loved the poem making up the chapter titles.

Obviously I LOVED the whole damn thing, but other parts that need to be highlighted:
1) "Cas - Clarence - was loyal, and clueless, and awkward, and fun to tease.
Castiel was dangerous.
And Meg loved a little danger."
2) "They should be in awe every day, every *moment* of their lives that there was a freakin' angel living with them, who deserved their respect."
3) "He couldn't even finish, beaming wider and wider, like a fangirl geeking out." (Frigging awesome, Sam!)
4) Dean telling Cas to take his time with Meg.
5) "Dean paused, then clapped Cas on the back. 'And we'll leave a light on at the Bunker,' he finished. 'For when you come home.'"
6) "The smile that blossomed across Cas's face definitely made this whole stupid day worth it."

What a wonderful, amazing story. Like Sam, I'm totally geeking out. Again, THANK YOU so much for writing this and for letting it jump the queue for your planned stories - it was just perfect. Thank you for writing it and thank you for sharing it! I LOVED IT!
MicheleChadwick chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
“Everything else was details” yes that’s a very Cas line. Love it.
MC2
LadyWallace chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
AW, what a lovely ending to this story, even though I'm sad it's over. The way you write Meg and Cas is just too adorable. I especially loved that she was able to show the boys what Cas' true form looks like. She's totally right too, Cas' blackened wings would be so badass compared to the other angels'. I like how she was able to make him feel like they weren't something he should be ashamed of too.
And the scene where Bobby said "all three" of his boys…*melts* :')
I just really loved this story so much, and thanks as always for sharing with us! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D
Snovolovac chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
yes, beautiful, kudos, amazing, wow
kitsune911 chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
*sighs* thoroughly satisfied, lol.
Aini NuFire chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
Omg the FEELS. Where do I start. The Bobby feels were amazing. Bobby calling Cas one of his boys was the best. And then the description of Cas's true form, oh my, that was beautiful. :') I love this story so much. And the last line was just SO Cas. Bravo, this was perfection. n_n
Telentropy X chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
L.O.V.E it! And it's the end? Wow what a ride! I love that Meg showed the boys "all of Cas". They've always taken him for granted and never viewed him with the awe he deserved. And how Meg explained his wings was just perfect, proof that he's been to and survived hell. Oh yeah, demons better be quaking in their meatsuits lol. Fantastic from start to finish and boy am I sad that it's the end. But I'm one that never wants a good story to end. Till next time!
LadyWallace chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
AH! The rescue! I loved this chapter, even though the humiliation Crowley put Cas through made my blood boil. Yeah, no one sells the angel! Dean pleading for Cas not to give in because he wasn't worth it broke my heart too, but thankfully Cas wasn't forced to show his wings to Crowley. I like the head canon that Hell's atmosphere is kind of poisonous to angels, it makes sense that it would be.

But the rescue was awesome! Meg going in there and taking down all those demons and then Cas going full BAMF once he got unchained was epic. And of course Crowley ran away lol. And then Cas and Meg got the obligatory rescue kiss ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing the wrap up of this in the next chapter and hopefully more Megstiel feels :)
Telentropy X chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
OMG! Cas has had his BA moments but. That. Was. Awesome! Meg is right, you don't screw with Cas, especially after you've ticked him and threatened his Winchesters. You better run Crowley and run far. I was terrified by the thought of his wings burning away, still am actually. They're still in hell, after all. And Dean begging Cas to fight back regardless of what would happen, telling Cas he wasn't worth it, I was almost in tears. Can't wait for the next one!
Aini NuFire chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
OMG, BAMF!Cas... *melts, swoons, heart eyes, dies* But going back to the beginning of the chapter, you totally had me freaking out that Crowley would get Cas to show his wings and they'd burn, but thank goodness you're not *that* cruel. At least not in this fic. And Dean's broken pleas for Cas not to let Crowley do this...I felt Dean's pain in my heart. And then Meg! I don't know why I forgot she was going to get hurt, because Cas is telling her this "bedtime story" while she heals up. Oh man, but I'm so glad they're on their way out. Intense chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »