Reviews for Karaoke with Naraku
fjdkks chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
you are so mean i like kagome she is my favorite charector

I HATE YOU!
Narakus Assasin chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
dude I love your 'new Naraku' he's awesome! you should totelly write another thing with him in it. It doesn't even need to bea sequal...please? *puppy dog eyes*
SessandInubros chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
THAT IS HILARIOUS!
KannasMirror chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
HEHEHEEHE This made me laugh. Lurv the fact that Rin did better then Jaken. You are awsome!
xunrequitedlovex chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! gez...that ish so funne! *rolls all over the ground* GOOD JOB!
mooniestar-69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Sekah chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
i was runnin aroun my rom howlin wit laughter, yo! Damn, that was funny! I CIN JUS C SESSHY WIT IS SHIRT OF SIGIN I'M TOO SEXY! HE DEFFINATLY TO SEXY FO HIS SHIRT! NOW I'M TALKING LIKE A GANGSTA! SNAP!
CasinoChao412 chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
Honkey S? O dawg, this is WHACK! Cracker N? Lil' J? You choudl have had a gangsta name for Rin like Iddy Biddy Rin or sumthin. As soon as i heard the name Cracker N, i slammed my head off the desk laughin. I almost did a spit take at the comp. Damn! Too funny!
xPoptartxGurliex chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
LMAO! IT'S SO FUNNY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
ROFL! That was one of the funniest thing I have ever read! The visualizations made me laugh every few seconds! And I love how Rin stole the Tetsusaiga! That was great!
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
*more hysterical laughter* *louder standing ovation*

Unfortunately, I thought this was less funny than the first chapter, but hell, it was still funny!

InuYasha says, "Oh snap!" That is so cool! InuYasha sounds so cool when he uses slang!

...Jaken needs to be shot. Miroku is the only one (next to other hot guys, you know who I mean) who should be on stage without a shirt...

*ahem* 'Scuse me, started drooling a little...
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
*hysterical laughter* *standing ovation*

Dude! I haven't read a fanfic that funny since InuYasha, Miroku and Sesshomaru Do Backstreet Boys! That was genius!

That was sheer genius making Naraku sound like a rapper (sort of, I keep thinking "Malibu's Most Wanted" but better) and making him not-so-evil. And the songs and rapper names, genius!

Okay! Next chapter!
Manic the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Enough of this ghetto crap!
Henada chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
omg...THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT! ADORABLE!BLINGIN! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! OM CRYING! IM CRYING! Whu... ok. yes that was very very good! _
Natasmai chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
Wow...*blink blink* That was really random. Lol...' Really funny too! Keep on writing!