Reviews for Night's Candles
Emilie chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
WOW.

that's all I can say right now... I'm speechless, really. I think that this is the first one-shot ever that I have read that can make me...connect with Ginny like that?... I don't quite know how to put it, except that I feel like this is definitely JKR worthy.I know that it's beyond any doubt the first one-shot I've ever read that makes me understand H/G better... I actually cried! And I definitely liked it more than most other long HP stories out there, and normally I don't even read one-shots! It's really beautifully written. I wish I could have your talent... I love all of your HP fics, especially the H/G ones... And I'm not a crazy stalker, just a girl who hasn't got the courage to post her stories online yet... but I sure love reading yours!

Anyways... congrats on another beautifully written story!
johnnydicaprio chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
that was beautiful. closest ive come to crying in a fic (i dont usually cry) amazing work. well done.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
beautiful.
Amari Gypsy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I cried! How dare you make me cry with a one shot! It was lovely.
MissCourtney002 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
wow

thats ... uh... cant think of a good enough word for it so im gonna say it was brilliant

i loved it

you should write h/g more often, your really good at it!

catch ya

MissCourtney
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
wow, this was so sad and yet so well done. simply amazing, it brought a tear to my eye.
Farfallama chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was the most beautiful and heartfulled story i have ever read! It really touched my heart and made me reach out for Ginny! It is Ginny, right? Anyway, I loved it!
PoisonOakx chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow.

I almost cried while reading that.

I love this. Definately going on my favorite stories list.

I'm not exactly one for writing interestin reviews. Ah well...

~ Riley Roberts
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I cried...
wounds fester chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow. Just.. wow. You're a great writer. Heh. I'm actually pretty speechless, so... wow.
blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wow. if this isnt what people call painting a story with words... i dont know what is. this is incredibly original, and the feeling and emotions behind this are soo very well put out with words. great story.

i hope you do more fics like this

cheers!

-blue

maybe a sequel? his feelings?
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was so sad but still soo beautiful. Your writing and the words are just lovely and it all just flows.
hecate-dark-magic chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Beautifullt written!
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
love your style of writing. one word for this story: beautiful.
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/12/2004