Reviews for Burning Bright
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Excellent i loved it well done. once again your writing is fantastic
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
are you ever going to update ? btw the story is awesome
hanci chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
They are great!
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was truly one of the best fics that I have read in a VERY long time. The opening paragraphs had me laughing out loud with pure delight. Not just giggles, but belly laughs. You created such magnificent images that I was completely sucked in from beginning to end. Glorfindel and Arwen had such vibrant characters! Such an imperial manner would have been arrogant or offensive on anyone but Elrond's little girl.

Bravo.
PleaseDeleteThisAccount3333 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hi- I've only seen the movies and read The Hobbit, but you wrote this piece beautifully! I don't know who everyone is, but the style you wrote in or something made this piece really really brilliant! So congratulations or writing a most wonderful story which is rich in descriptions and overall is fantastic!

Tourmaline
geegi chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wow! This a beautifully written book. You obvoselly have a lot of knowledge about the books and what and who are to come in the future. I am very interested in seeing what you have to say about mine i am writing. If you would, tell me things i need to know for further reference in my book or ideas you have for future chapters in my book. Thank you again.

geegi

Summary: Continuation of the Trilogy

Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is absolutely beautiful. I always liked Glorfindel, or rather, "Gofi", because of his steadfastness. There are many fics about him on this site, but not many depict him the way you do. And Arwen probably would be mischievious when she was little. What a wonderful story!

Avie
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Lovely! Like the bit where Arwen *demands* to be helped!
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Great as usual *sigh* can I borrow your talent for a few days? please? hehe

** Dy **
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
How I love reading these "Gofi" stories! "You're not supposed to mock the maiden in distress," indeed!

Little Arwen is a sweetie, and she certainly has "Gofi" wrapped around her little finger. Lovely.
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Yet another very good story! :-) "You're not supposed to mock the maiden in distress, Glorfindel." - indeed... LOL! I immensely enjoy your stories about Glorfindel - that is, "Gofi" :-D - and Elrond's children... Cute and yet far from being meaningless fluff!
staran chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
this is really good. i like it a lot. please write more of this or another story soon.
Undomiel Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Squee! I love it! And you are now a saveing grace from all of the bad fan fiction I've been reading lately. 'Tis quite nice to not have to flame. It's excelently written, and very, rawr...the word has run away from me at the moment, but it's very good. :D
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Aw that was really cute! Really enjoyed that! Does Glorfindel know that Arwen will not accompany him when he leaves I wonder?

Glorfindel was great... I like his sense of humour. And I liked Arwen's quiet arrogance, and assumption that Gofi will help her.

"You're not supposed to mock the maiden in distress, Glorfindel."

That made me giggle. I can so imagine her saying that!

"there had been a patient wisdom to those dark blue eyes."

Weren't they grey a minute ago? *nitpicks*

"Standing, offering a courtly bow with a flourish, Glorfindel allowed himself to be towed away by an elfling whose head barely rose to his chest."

And I loved that image!

Anyway I liked this. It was both happy and sad.

Kate Fairbairn chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
AAhh, very nice. You've captured the relationships very well, I think; as well as setting up the Arwen/Glorfindel switch to come later. I'm looking forward to seeing more!