Reviews for Less Then Human: Screw the Lie
sarina chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
I have to say that you are one of the best writters that I have found on these boards in a long long time and I hope that you finish this story quickly.

sarina
idlehands452 chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
hey i was just wondering if we could expect an update on this story, i know i'm looking forward to one. hope to see something soon, so i hope you continue the excellent work!
TabbCM chapter 15 . 1/12/2005
It's me V, i love this chapter. Cree and Ty finally got to that place where I believe they can truly trust each other. Cree finally had a chance tp see what real love is. I am happy for her. I hope that there relationship will grow the more in time. I love this chapter and everything else that happened in it. I am so happy for them. Great job V. God Bless. -Tab
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 16 . 11/3/2004
excellent! sorry it took so long to review, but school's been a b*tch...thanx for the extra m/l shippiness
Babyangel86 chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
cool chapter...took me a wile to get round to it, life's just trying to drag me down with a the stupid work i'm geting at school..

anywayz, looking for the next chapter...
TabbCM chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
Hey V, it's me. I'm sorry i haven't e-maile dyou lately. My computer is really messed up right now. So much has happned. I'll e-mail you as soon as i can.

~This chapter was long awaited for. It was alright. You know i have to tell the truth. It wasn't the best to me, but still a wonderful chapter. It's one of those chapters that comes before a really amazing one. Good work V and I promise to e-mail you soon. God Bless.
Black Rose chapter 16 . 10/24/2004
i have waited so long for this to come out and omg that was wonderful. simply amazing. i so wanna kill lydecker hes such a bloody bastard! loved it! every single word of it! you had my heart pumping.
idlehands452 chapter 16 . 10/22/2004
amazing job, i'm looking forward to more of this and choices as soon as you can get it. keep up the great work!
Zhaneel chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
i would just like to say that i would have finished your story tonight if it hadn't been for the fact that its 1Am and my eyes are drying out to the point to where i can barely see the screen. congratulations! i am officially a hard core fan of yours! ffnet should have you listed as a catagory for fanfiction. :-P seriously! you're that good!
Zhaneel chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
you have kick ass taste in music. totaly bad ass. its too bad JCameron didn't have you as one of the writers, then the show wouldn't have gone under.
Zhaneel chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
so freakin happy that i came across this story again. your dedication to finishing what you start is so admirable. kudos! and anything with evanescence is forever special. WO!
idlehands452 chapter 15 . 7/31/2004
excellent work. i'm really loving this. i'm glad you added more m/l i was kinda missin them. keep up the great work and update soon!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
i cant wait for the next chapter! LYDECKERS coming! i felt for zack so much in this last section.. so sad.. i was tearing at the eye when maria died.. i loved that they were talking in spanish. this fic is amazing. i love how you delved into cree and tye relationship finally coming together- that was a beautiful moment. oh! this story is brilliant! i want chapter 16 right now! i cant wait for lydecker to me in this... i got a feeling zack'll kill him if they come face to face! update soon!

BR
Babyangel86 chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
it was a very moving chapter... i really felt for zach when maria dies. it seems the proo boy always gets the short stick (i think the phrase goes something like that...)

so, is cree gonna be in the loop on Max an Zach now. i'm very curious to know why Lydecker put a hit on Maria...
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 15 . 7/28/2004
love it! excellent way to bring deck into this - even though i'm not sure exactly HOW he's in it...

i'm glad this will be more of a mixed story now, up until this part it's been kinda disjointed, with cree, maria and mei mei's stories all being separate and max having no story of her own, but i'm confident that you have an idea of how to rectify that.

speaking of max, when are we going to see some more m/l action? this is so unlike choices it's scary - wouldn't mind an m/l love scene like cree and ty's one...