Reviews for Pieces
lol chapter 19 . 10/8
freaking good story hope you update soon bro.
meisking01 chapter 19 . 9/5
It has been a while. Thanks for the chapter.

An infiltration mission is not what I expected at all. Interesting that is for sure. As to realism, it depends on what exactly happened here. It looks like the idea is to rev up tension between the CCG and Aogiri while using the premise of an attack from Aogiri to cover breaking into CCG's servers by Ken's coalition. Things depicted look pretty much spot on from what I know of cyberwarfare, which isn't much admittedly, but my bigger question is why?

The CCG is already focused on Aogiri so I have to assume the server was the true target but I'm not sure what exactly is expected to be on those servers that would justify any of this. Kaneki should know that Aogiri's enemy is the Washu Clan and their dual weapons in the form of V and the CCG. Further, he knows that Arima, now alive, is the primary leader of Aogiri. I'd think that establishing contact and trust with Arima could do so much more damage than hacking a server or something.

Ken's biggest buff is future knowledge and knowing so many people's true goals and allegiances. That he is not using this information even after so long strikes me as peculiar. Oh well. Whatever is on those servers has to be something huge for it to be able to potentially put an end to the proxy war of Ghouls vs the CCG. Possible I suppose, but unlikely. I just hope that there is a clear plan and goal here instead of going off half-cocked like the pre-hiatus Kaneki Ken

Best luck and wishes.
Fenerbahce1907 chapter 19 . 8/26
I love this story, please don't abandon this. Just one little criticism, if it's ok: Although you normally write in past tense (which I love most anyway) you sometimes switch to present tense and that kind of pulls me out of the story. Other than that you really are a gifted writer. Thank you for all your work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
recline chapter 19 . 8/3
Great chapter.
Peachiemochi chapter 19 . 8/2
Hi! So... You said that you no longer have a beta? I would totally love to be your beta. This story is amazing and you write so beautifully. I’ve been betaing for a few years now for some other people so I do have experience in doing this! If you still need a beta and are willing to take me on, you can contact me on tumblr under the name peachiemochi. I really hope to hear from you. Please continue updating because I love this story! 3
Kragh chapter 19 . 7/25
Interesting story, though I must admit i'm a bit sad we didn't get to see Kaneki's explaination for how he knows things. Anyway, can't wait to see what will happen next.
Keep up the good work,
Kragh50
Shaye chapter 19 . 7/22
This was one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read! I would love for you to update so we can see what happens next to poor Kaneki though 3
mairio chapter 19 . 7/21
I'm glad you're updating again!

hope to see you back soon. can't wait for the next chapter! 3
GoPoe chapter 16 . 7/17
That was fucking stupid why would he leave Tatara alive? I felt that was super OOC.
Amogo21 chapter 19 . 7/14
I love this story. I usually don’t comment on stories but thought I should make an exception to make sure you know how awesome this fic is. It’s definitely one of my all time favourite.
Gaiken chapter 19 . 7/14
Great chap as always!
Xeno01 chapter 19 . 7/13
Fantastic! Thanks for the update. Now that Kaneki has entered the GCC office through the main door, investigators will surely notice that when he went through the gates with the RC scans the alarm didn't go off and wonder why it didn't happen. lol
I look forward to the next update.
This chapter was so good! Thanks for sharing it with us and keep up the good work (๑و•̀ᴗ•́)و
Triclopes chapter 19 . 7/12
DUDE... This was a kick-ass chapter man! Nice to see Ken do an espionage mission for a change.
I'm really excited for the next chapter now! Hope to read a new one soon.