Reviews for Pieces
Ayushi00singh chapter 19 . 11/25
I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Please please PLEASE continue this fanfic i beg you i loved it please please please please please please please please please please continue UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CONTINUE CONTINUE THIS FANFICTION PLEASE PLEASE!
SEESWildCard chapter 19 . 10/22
Got back into a TG mood after a reread of :re recently and decided to trawl through both here and AO3 and gotta say, really glad I found this and sad looking at that latest update date, but hey who knows maybe you'll come back. Thanks for what you've written so far, I find so very little fics in this fandom that I enjoy and so few of decent length, so glad to find this.
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 8/29
this fic is amazing. the storyline is well done and keeps me engaged. the characters relationships are fun and unique. I hope you will come back to this story as I am extremely invested on what your plan was for this. take care! thank you for writing
Bro...it's so good...
It's so good bruh...I am loving it!
Bro...it's so great...
I literally love you for (and am not kidding)
Wow...I love badass kaneki...
Thanks for your time
Bro, it's so perfect!
Fantastic work
Harsh Sangwan chapter 19 . 8/24
Bro... Am not kidding...I literally fell in love with your fic...I know this sounds rude but please.. please.. PLEASE UPDATE!
SchlafSchlav chapter 19 . 8/22
Hey, love your fanfic! Hope you continue your amazing writing! -A fan of yours
MoonKnight030 chapter 11 . 8/13
I think I have noticed a habit of yours that you could perhaps change.

You often repeat phrases in paragraphs.

For ex - "The man 'after all', died for his colleagues 'after all'." or "It was unexpected 'to say the least'. But then again he did ask her to come and seek for help here, so it didn't surprise him much 'to say the least'" or "'After all', blood isn't a reliable source of RC cells 'after all'."

All these examples are picked only from this chapter, if you should know.

The repetition isn't wrong but it is a tad bit harmful to the beauty of the work, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, the work is almost flawless.
Please update, I love it
MetaphoricallyAlive chapter 6 . 7/8
I expected more of a reaction from Mado and Amon at the fact that a Ghoul didn't kill them when it could do so easily.
MetaphoricallyAlive chapter 3 . 7/8
This fic is not bad. It's just, the characters feel OOC and I can't enjoy this after reading something like "Mea Culpa Mea Culpa".

But, it still is a good fic, because if I read this before readin then I would have enjoyed this
455 chapter 5 . 5/21
From the 6 years of hardships, I expected wisdom. But, no. This 'thing' has no wisdom at all. He is behaving like a fucktard. And.. do you have a thing for being submissive? IMO, the MC in a story portrays a part of the author, whether it is the behavior or the way the author wants to be. So, going by that fact..

Well.. YKWIM.