Reviews for Pieces
Phazer12 chapter 7 . 2/1/2019
Damn mate. Such an overloaded loved allthose moments when Kaneki said ghouls are the same.
usagyzzz chapter 17 . 1/24/2019
The painfully sad ending scene of root A in which Kaneki carried Hide toward Arima is not happening in this fic, right? Because that scene ripped my heart out... Thank you for writing this, I'd love to see Kaneki kicking ass and taking names as well as being a lovable human... I mean ghoul disaster :)))
eragon95159 chapter 17 . 1/19/2019
Make Ken with help start research to pools (or other drug) that make ghoul able eat and raste normal food like humans and sintetic krát because when is ghouls dont need humans až only source of food make piece is more easy.
meisking01 chapter 17 . 1/17/2019
This chapter was great, no two ways about it. I have no criticisms about the chapter whatsoever. Good stuff.

The author note however struck a wrong chord. I cannot speak to any of your other reviews but my issue never was that the protag should be a perfect character. This is Tokyo Ghoul, the series that tortures its readers with the characters' pain. No, my critique was that your protagonist acted so - damnably - stupid for no reason. Plot induced stupidity is the name of the trope and it is especially painful when a character is demonstrably intelligent and not stupid. So try and not inflate critique on your last chapter with "people didn't like that the protagonist was not perfect". If other's criticism was anything like mine, it was that he acted out of character, not that he was not perfect.
meisking01 chapter 16 . 1/17/2019
This honestly deserves a lot more reviews. I read through most of it today at work (slow day) so I can only now give some proper feedback.

I've read both of the manga to completion, so I honestly had high hopes for this story and for the most part you delivered. Great grammar, did a great job at capturing the essence of the characters, and even managed to refrain from letting the romance elements overtake the natural progression of both the story and character developments. All good qualities.

However, there is one massive critique I have to give. Ken is shown to be near genius levels intellectually and here he is given another chance at making things better. Step one should have been revealing to Kuzen the sheer destruction awaiting everybody in the future and formed a faction to prevent that. He began to do that with Shuu which is good, but his best thought was to launch a poorly planned assault on the mad scientist in his lair, knowing full well he hat a shit ton of disposable minions? Without any backup from Antiku? Ugh. A couple of surgical strikes with a full up posse of Antiku members plus the insane resources available to Shuu? They would have taken him out, blown the twins away, and killed Furuta when his guard was down. Ken has a mind for strategy and tactics and somehow his grand plan here was to free Rize, not give her a guard from the multiple factions hunting her, failing to warn anybody about Aogiri Tree's upcoming assault, all the while driving most of his enemies into each other's arms? Jesus that is stupid as fuck.

What is the point of giving your character knowledge of the next 6 years of the future if he is not going to use that information to take out his enemies when they are blindsided?

Further, it is quite clear in the manga that cannibalism is what makes ghouls stronger. You show Ken eat only once and that is it, yet somehow he became a half kakuja from that one meal? Really?

I like this story for the most part but it feels like the last 5 chapters or so undid so much good work you had done in the prior 10 chapters. Ken went from cunning and had a plan to straight up retarded worse than Naki in the span of just a couple of days. That is damn disappointing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2019
I hope this doesn't nd up like all those going back in time fics, where the MC becomes strong as fu and saves everyone whilst ending up being harem king even if its one sided. Cos I'll be sorely disappointed, so far its looking ok, but im not keeping my hopes up cos it seems to be going in that direction. But we'll see.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
I hope sometime I the future you update once or twice a month. I understand how hard writing good fanfic need to be to impress viewers. Take as much time as you need but not too much
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
This is by far the best Tokyo Ghoul fanfic I've ever read. The way you write the characters are so on point and when you brought Rize in to the story that was epic. Please continue writing this story, there aren't a lot of Tokyo Ghoul fanfics that are this good
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2019
I wonder if kaneki will 1) Get his white hair again and how, since Jason is dead. 2) kaneki might get his langue wings and kakuja like in season 4 episode 12. 3) Can’t wait for kaneki v. Arima.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2019
What an interesting concept! I've read a TG story with time-travel idea before, which was essentially very different and focused on characters in different part of the story and different characters altogether, but the worst part was it insisted on leaving relationships platonic and it just wasn't working naturally considering Touka and Kaneki's love story and how important it is. I was very happy to see that this fic did indeed include Touken.
Now I'm very curious what the M rating is for.
Moshiyari chapter 17 . 1/1/2019
Epic chapter! I can’t believe Kaneki was able to take out 2 Aratas, even Yoshimura had difficulty with that! I am so hyped to see what happens next and to see Kaneki’s growth as a REAL king!
Iqmalzz chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
Nicely written. Well done.
Ice 88 chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
beautifully done, not unlike a show
Lazy-af-Ao3 chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
YESSSS AN UPDATE! I LOVE YOU
Amogo21 chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
I have to admit I was impatiently waiting for this chapter. Last chapter’s plot twist had me on the edge of my seat but I knew Kaneki would prevail. The fight with Iwao and Shinoara was glorious.
I really like Eto and would love to see her interact more with Kaneki. You don’t have to, I don’t want to pressure you into writing something that doesn’t fit into your plot especially since every chapter of this fic has been awesome so far. (And given the ending of this chapter Eto and Kaneki will meet again)
All in all this fic is easily one of the best if not the best Tokyo Ghoul fic I have read. It is also in my top 5 (or even top 3) best fic on .

Your avid fan from Belgium (even though I’m actually in vacation in India)
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »