Reviews for Pieces
Iqmalzz chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
Nicely written. Well done.
Ice 88 chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
beautifully done, not unlike a show
Lazy-af-Ao3 chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
YESSSS AN UPDATE! I LOVE YOU
Amogo21 chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
I have to admit I was impatiently waiting for this chapter. Last chapter’s plot twist had me on the edge of my seat but I knew Kaneki would prevail. The fight with Iwao and Shinoara was glorious.
I really like Eto and would love to see her interact more with Kaneki. You don’t have to, I don’t want to pressure you into writing something that doesn’t fit into your plot especially since every chapter of this fic has been awesome so far. (And given the ending of this chapter Eto and Kaneki will meet again)
All in all this fic is easily one of the best if not the best Tokyo Ghoul fic I have read. It is also in my top 5 (or even top 3) best fic on .

Your avid fan from Belgium (even though I’m actually in vacation in India)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
He protecc
He attacc
But most importantly
He came bacc
Heroaki chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
Once again I cannot express how much I love this fanfic! The perfection! There are a few spelling errors in this chapter but they are so small that most people won't notice, Anyways I loved this chapter. I'd love to see the investigators reaction to being saved in the next chapter or something. 10/10 would/will read again
Scattershot98 chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
NEW CHAPTER! Ah, Amon and Shinohara aren't quite sure what to make of Mado now are they? Hm, seems that Kaneki keeps his trophies. wonder how much contact he's had with Eto since he's been spotted conversing with Aogiri. And so begins Amon's fall for Akira. Well that was a heartening if sad talk with Yoshimara. Whoa wait, WHOSE SISTER?! Rescuing Rize has to be his deal with Shachi, although I do wonder if the manager actually cared anything for Binge Eater. Well, as always it's an awkward but tense moment between the kirishima siblings. Aw fuck, Rize is once again in this bastards clutches. She doesn't deserve any of this, and Nashiro seems to think it's wrong too but is too scared to say anything. Hm, Rize seems to have quite a lot of faith that Kaneki will rescue her again. Ah Rize doing what she does best, making people see the cold harsh truth whether they want it or not. Although Kanou had to screw it up, I still think Nashiro could come in handy to Rize. Kurona lives though, pretty much in place of Rize at the moment. Finally Kaneki is able to change some things with future knowledge that he is certain about. Hopefully Kurona is the push that'll turn Nashiro on Kanou, and maybe they'll set Rize free. Lol Amon gets a new toy from Kureo. aww poor Banjou, guy never really got anything for himself in the end. Oh yeah, he's still got that asshole to deal with after Aogiri and Arima. Yes! Kurona has joined! Once again, Ayato chill the fuck out dude. Seriously he needs meds for how anger prone he is to things. YES Nashiro kill him! NO NOT YAMORI! Noro being Noro. Well finding Touka was easier than I expected. And yes the sisters are reunited! Huh, I forgot Banjou's kagune actually had healing capabilities. Yamori is slowly getting taken down, but there needs to be more than just those two taking him on. OH please tell me Rize is going for a Kakuja! Well not yet but at least she's back in the fight. YAMORI IS DEAD! aaaaand of course Kanou escapes. Finally, things are looking up for them! Oh man, now I'm fearing for Hide! I was super happy for this long chapter, hence also why I'm leaving this long ass review.
Zanhcrow chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
Nice !
Ezeakel chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
Hmmm, I do not know what to feel.
I love the story, I really do.
I can see that you are making a good job but some chapters, some characters especially kaneki has left much to be desired.
From what I see that until now kaneki still deal with many psychological problems.
Problems that he has already overcome before traveling in time.
He has knowledge that he should use to make things better but he made things worse.
With how he deal with things, I do not know if the time travel element is necessary.

Well
Good luck in your next updates.
Rayneee chapter 8 . 12/19/2018
Not yet finished reading but damn this is AMAZING! You give TG a new twist and for that I thank you. Keep up the good work! I'll patiently be waiting for future updates even if takes years. Kudos to you ;D
Marine Wilson chapter 16 . 12/9/2018
Holy shit is this a wild ride! This fanfiction is amazing!
You're talented as hecc boi, 11/10!
Ice 88 chapter 16 . 11/29/2018
I really love your story,but man Kenaki is very foolish here. He should have killed off Tartara and that's just the first of his slip ups. Time traveling has actually mad things worse here instead of better which happens a lot in Fanfiction. You made it realistic as most heroes know that if the change things then butterfly effect will happen. Here Kenkai ignores this and just jumps in gun-ho, I cant blame him considering the circumstances of Rize and Kanou. When he arrived he altered but didn't really change anything i regards to his friends. He basically had Touka like him sooner, and made the elders more suspicious of him. Everything else felt the same as canon.
Your story is very well done and i hope to see more in the near future. Thank you for not abandoning the story, you do amazing work.
I'm kinda sad at the little screen time alloted to Hide. Your character personalities are pretty spot on so great job on that as well. I look foward to how he will rescue Touka and Rize, also please don't make this a harem, good lord lol.
mxyza chapter 16 . 11/26/2018
what amazes me is how you can describe fight sequences so well and tensed, however i don't understand how rize was miraculously able to with one twin when she was just about to die the previous chapter before touka rush in. maybe I missed something there. I also find it interesting that kaneki let Tatara alive just to realize what a mistake that was and I guess this and all the other wrong decisions will lead to him became more ruthless, so I can't wait to see how you will lead the story on from now on and if there will still be some sweet parallels to the original storyline and whether kaneki will tell anyone about his magical time travel and and and
also what happened to mado? so many questions
mxyza chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
kaneki is so fucking badass omg. I just love to imagine him standing there in the white suit and with his hair back but in black. thank you so much for your writing.
mxyza chapter 3 . 11/26/2018
my my I didn't know I needed this fanfic until I found it. your writing style is simplistic but yet it flowing. I really like it, I also find it so wonderful how you achieved to remember the details of the beginning of the story and manage to integrate them so beautifully, so the reader can experience the whole story again yet with that tiny twist :D the idea is so great I can ramble on and on to be honest. I've only reached chapter 3 so far but I couldn't help but comment. im looking forward to the next chapters and hope you keep updating.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »