Reviews for Pieces
Pikachu2chu chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
I love this version. I've come across so many fix it fics but most use an earlier angsty Kaneki who's just a stormy ball of hate. True, it is Shironeki in those, but I like this maturer Kaneki who can actually handle shit better. And I like the divergence, original but believable.
purplelemonade17 chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Cannon divergence! I feel the butterflies! Loved the chapter although I still don't think Mado would instantly forgive ghouls even after Kaneki's rescue but I can see Super Peace in the distance. And is that Eto I see? Keep up the good work.
light is in the dark chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Wow. I just...love how you write battles and your writing in general. Great work and I love how you're changing events!
Shinichi's Lover chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
wow that was a super intense fight and escape.
"If anything happens to her, you won't live to see the next day." damn I really love that part. I reread that scene so many times lmao.

Kaneki talking about Akira is sweet. I really hope no one will die in this fic. but that's just my wishful thinking hehe. thanks for the update! will be looking forward to the next chapter~~
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Awesome chapter, looking forward to more!
Lucifuge Rofocale chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Nice! Mado gets to live for now!
Kyurioth chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
yass loved this
CodeTalker69 chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
Sorry, but Mado's reaction is very off putting to me. Normally, I would expect him to ponder on a few things before making up his mind. Especially for a veteran Investigator who let his own vengeance against the One-Eyed Owl consuming him for many years.
KenS1220 chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
Its really good, please keep it up
Scattershot98 chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
hooray chapter 7! I was soooo scared for Touka early on but at least she had the drive to run and survive, to heal. but she needs to chill her ass off to Kaneki. when someone saves you and carries you to safety you don't yell at them dammit. Touka recognized kanekis kagune and style of using it, so will he tell her the truth? or only what he seems to think would have the least amount of painful reprecussions (married, kids,)? I am surprised that Kaneki chose to save Mado, but he made an impression on the both him and Amon though I'm happy in an odd way to see Mado is really affected by it, even admitting that their races aren't so different. I think that pov might be either Tatara for Eto or Kanou who I hope Kaneki meets and has a real down to business talk and murder rage on for everything he's done. again like I said before I hope he frees her out of either pity or sympathy, even for what she did to him. Kaneki messed up with his chance to talk sweet with Touka, but I forgive him for that. great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
My god. I've never been so immersed in a fic until no. Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
I love the concept of this story and you are a really good writer. I am really enjoying this. Please keep writing. But you really know how to make mean cliifhangers xD
Kyurioth chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
Oh my god you're killing me, i've been waiting for this chapter and now you make another cliffhanger, anyway the story is always really good
501-Legion chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
I have to admit a Tokyo Ghoul time travel story is definitely interesting. Hope to read more soon.
purplelemonade17 chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
Good chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »