Reviews for Pieces
Shinobi-Hamster chapter 19 . 1/28/2021
Continue the good work!
996 chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
This pretty good you just got a fan
I-Nex-I chapter 16 . 1/24/2021
This was probably my favorite chapter so far. That final line shows you really understand his character
YANDERECHYAN chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
OH GOD PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS FANFIC THIS IS ART MAN PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sunrunner78 chapter 19 . 12/30/2020
One of my favorite stories, please update soon!
ProminentDawn chapter 19 . 12/25/2020
Please update soon!
MBV7 chapter 19 . 11/28/2020
please update, i lov your fanfics
Wika0304 chapter 19 . 11/26/2020
please update, it's brilliant
MBV7 chapter 16 . 11/26/2020
keep it up bro
FloatingCow chapter 19 . 11/17/2020
AHHH! The hype! This was so intense, such a treat to read! Oh man, you write action scenes so excellently! The best I've ever seen! Thank you for your hard work, I am SO excited to see what happens next!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 19 . 11/16/2020
Oh please, please update soon! I’m dying to know what happens next!
LegendaryMob chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
We're not asking for a perfect mc. We're asking for a competent one. For someone whose both a high-ranking CCG and SS Ghoul leader. He sure has a poor decision making ability, and barely pass each scenario with lacking results.

This character is so disappointing you'll have to wonder if this is really kaneki or just an idiot si with a serious case of mistaken identity.
LegendaryMob chapter 16 . 11/11/2020
This whole concern about Rize's safety is surely frustrating me. I get that he wanna save her-and manage to do so- yet instead of putting him in a secure area like Tsukishima's mansion. She put her in his trash apartment despite knowing how sharp the ghoul's senses is! And when is he gonna stop acting like a fucking fortune teller. he already know and experience that most events he does the second time is barely the same as the first one! Yet he keeps doing stupid stuff acting as if everything within his grasp like a mastermind when clearly he's not.

He surely a strong Kaneki such a shame that his brain is smaller than before.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/4/2020
Love it keep up the good work
Nevarus chapter 17 . 10/30/2020
I'm confused since when was Touka older than Ayato? Aneki means older sister, while Aniki means older brother. I believe you meant younger sister, which is imouto.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »