Reviews for Pieces
Scattershot98 chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
he succeeded! and I'm fully on toukas side here, if they sit back then nothing changes. Yoshimura should let Hinami and ryoko live in Anteiku so that they'll be safe. and another epic cliffhanger! great chapter!
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Myno chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
Butterflies, butterflies. Update soon, I need to know what happened to Touka-chan!
Shinichi's Lover chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
askjdhasjkdhas THAT CLIFFIE HOW DARE YOU! and not to mention my Touka-chan?

hahaha. great job for making Kaneki saves Ryouko. will be looking forward to the next chap~~
tsukuneXmoka chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
So I'll be honest, I think this is a great concept and you're not a bad writer by any stretch of the imagination. On the other hand you're wasting a lot of this story's potential. Too much of it is predictable. You're having the characters be wowed by Kaneki's mindset from years later but that's a bit flat. Sui Ishida's characters are far more dynamic than to all have the same response, and Kaneki's far too indecisive and incoherent as to changing the future. Given the situation he'd be cranked up to 11 in making sure shit is in his favor to ne future proofed though that's somewhat forgivable given the touken and slice of life nature. Im general less spoon feeding your audience and this will be great. Sui didn't give flat easy to digest stories. You want this to be tokyo ghoul then you shouldn't either. I'm looking forward to the future of this fic. I know you can do amazing things wiith this if you tackle it right. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
WOWOWO so kaneki did save her here! This is freaking awesomeeee
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Be careful with your typos! But other than that it was a great read. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Never stop, you have a gift mon amie
Gabriel chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
This is an awesome fic. I really enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul RE: and to see this kind of 'what if' gets me pumped for the next chapter. I keep refreshing my this eveyday for the next chapter lol. Thank you for taking your time to write something like this, its amazing
Crimson212 chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
Kanei vs Amon and Mado this should be good. Also love the Touken and looking forward to more.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
'failed attempt at flirting' lol. just be yourself, Kaneki.
oooh I love the sparring session! I think Touken relationship will develop sooner here unlike 5 years in the manga hehe

damn it Kaneki changing the future more and more. heyyy that last line sounds familiar hahaha nahh just kidding xP

pls update soon!
Kyurioth chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Ok i love it so far, i really hope you to keep update
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
Great story, please keep it up
Lucifuge Rofocale chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Cool! Kaneki vs Mado and Amon!
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »