Reviews for Pieces
Myno chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
This story is pretty good. I've never read a Time Travel AU and there were a few grammatical errors but this was very interesting, keep up the good work!
Scattershot98 chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
must be a trio reliving history and having the chance to rewrite it, like with ryoko which I hope happens! I also like that despite what Rize did and brought him into, he can't really hate her. hope they get to meet and talk once more. maybe even free her from kanou. he did seem disturbed by what she was facing. And uta knew there was a actual one eyed ghoul? I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch, but I thought that they were just rumors among ghouls. the uffhanfer of hope! great chapter!
purplelemonade17 chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Fuck yeah! That was awesome. Loved every minute of it. But those TouKen moments were killing me! Can't wait for Ken vs Mado and Amon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
It's very interesting how you started with Kanrki in :re to go back to the beginning. Also now it's diverging slightly with that girl so we'll see more on the differences Kaneki can make. However, Kaneki is still a single person and probably not in the best position to fix everything so I am wondering if he would tell someone, likr Eto, about his situation.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Woow, what was that girl doing there? I mean maybe it is like in flash when travelling to the past changes the time line?
This was awesooome
Btw, Is Kaneki cannibalizing in this story? Cause I think that either ways he would like to be strong
purplelemonade17 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
Ah! I always love a good time travel au! Can't wait to see how this plays out. Will the Quinx squad also be part of this fic or is it just around TG?
jairoesme chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I wonder if the girl is going to be important to the story later on.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Kaneki is doing soooo well for someone who just started working in a cafe xP I miss him calling her 'Touka-chan' so much T_T (goes back to read chapter 145 lol) It's kinda great too to know about someone already. you are able to make an 'intelligent' guess haha. but he called Nishiki his name, won't Nishiki feel weird about that? and damn, future is changing!

oh the oversea was actually my hometown as I'm working oversea right now. so actually I went back to my hometown during the weekend lol. okay, you're the author so I support your decision in making Kaneki not ridiculously strong. hope he won't starve to death though... seems like he doesn't eat that much... will be waiting for an update~~
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Scattershot98 chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
good chapter, wondering how Kaneki will be interacting with Eto in this since he knows her goal, as well as what he will do when he meets Rize again and is prepared. I hope he at least gas enough mercy or pity in him to stop her for becoming a prisoner once more, maybe just free her and leave her be.
Crimson212 chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Great read;). Looking forward to see how Touken starts this time around.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
heyy sorry I was in oversea for a few days.

It's really sad because Touka views him only as a stranger for now. Can't wait to see her falling for him 3

So it seems like he wants to save everyone. but he should know that it's hard to save everyone unless he has some plan... or backups. Looking forward to the next chapter!
NTYTekHTTYDFan chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
I love the concept of the story ! It's nice to have something different. I would love to see what's next. Great job !
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Great story so far, looking forward to more!
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
I am surprised to see an update so quickly, The One Eyed King (Kaneki) has now met his Queen (Touka), I am excited to see what happens next. I will say this, don't try to update too quickly, take as much time as is needed, I suppose that is due to most fanfics that I read, get updated once or twice a month.

Take Care