Reviews for Pieces
Amogo21 chapter 19 . 7/14/2020
I love this story. I usually don’t comment on stories but thought I should make an exception to make sure you know how awesome this fic is. It’s definitely one of my all time favourite.
Gaiken chapter 19 . 7/14/2020
Great chap as always!
Xeno01 chapter 19 . 7/13/2020
Fantastic! Thanks for the update. Now that Kaneki has entered the GCC office through the main door, investigators will surely notice that when he went through the gates with the RC scans the alarm didn't go off and wonder why it didn't happen. lol
I look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2020
This chapter was so good! Thanks for sharing it with us and keep up the good work (๑و•̀ᴗ•́)و
Triclopes chapter 19 . 7/12/2020
DUDE... This was a kick-ass chapter man! Nice to see Ken do an espionage mission for a change.
I'm really excited for the next chapter now! Hope to read a new one soon.
Dwiggy chapter 19 . 7/12/2020
Awesome chapter! keep up the good work
We.are.all.crazy.here chapter 19 . 7/12/2020
That was an amazing chapter! I’m so glad your back! But don’t stress to much about updating, you still have your real world life to focus on
Uday Sra chapter 19 . 7/12/2020
Good
Dildo-Man chapter 19 . 7/11/2020
aaaaaaaaaand a cliffhanger
AnimeGirl80 chapter 19 . 7/11/2020
Ohhh buen plan el de Kaneki jeje. Me gustó el capítulo ️
make me a yoyoman chapter 19 . 7/11/2020
Thanks for the chapter. Your story is among the 3 fanfics that I love and have a regular update, really refreshing. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Kyurioth chapter 19 . 7/11/2020
Damn man this chapter really breought back my hype for this story, cool cool cool
Ryta Watari chapter 19 . 7/11/2020
You don't know it, but you just made the best Tokyo Ghoul fic I've ever read. Good job!
Rasdra chapter 19 . 7/11/2020
oOoh I love reading a well planned and executed infiltration, or anything following someone competently sneaking around and completing their mission. Nice takedown of Suzuya. I look forward as always to seeing how this story develops. Thanks for a great chapter!
ShotoToshiro chapter 19 . 7/11/2020