Reviews for Forbidden Love
troygroomes9398 chapter 9 . 1/6/2023
and I wonder if Kate chews out her father (disowned him in front of Humphreys fathers pack and the 3 alphas that came with Winston)
troygroomes9398 chapter 8 . 1/6/2023
I wonder how Kate takes seeing her dad
troygroomes9398 chapter 7 . 12/21/2021
why do I feel like Hutch is gonna hit someone important and start a war
troygroomes9398 chapter 6 . 7/14/2021
why not have Winston ask kate where she wants to live and who to marry, only for Kate to disown her parents and the western pack
Troy Groomes chapter 6 . 11/28/2020
oh dear , i can see kate getting angry and denouncing her position to her father's pack in front of everyone, and saying that she is still an alpha but she will be marrying Humphrey.

meanwhile Garth and Lilly run away from Tony and find out a big secret
J4YGV chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Insignia:29L59GDWJET7GSQ6S4QEFXYO2HHXVEUGJ2KAKC4N
PKL3D chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Insignia:KY5CHM735QQWHF4LA717R82V6V3YGM95FCTVDEPQ
Z6XRQ chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Insignia:KU3TW13CCLGUD0X2L7W9H6SS4GOCH7R6U3LSKJ5W
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Just so you know, this story contains sexually explicit content, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been allowed on this site since 2002, meaning it violates the Rules & Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. Not saying you can't write it, but saying this just isn't the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including, but not limited to, AO3 and AdultFanfiction. You could also write a watered-down version to stay kosher with site rules and post an unabridged version on another site. Take these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid issues with the rules in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about: making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
Retro Wolf chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
I’ve got to say I didn’t see this coming. Either way great chapter.
Troy Groomes chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Aw Kate got to see a father in-law (son re unite)
Will Kate & Humphrey be able to marry inside of Humphreys original pack
Wildebunny the Eternal chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
MA content isn't allowed on this website. I'm just telling you this since you decided to blight the front page of the archive with another rule-breaking story. Please consider toning this down.
Rene1458 chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
I honestly love it because it seems like true love and you have to keep the audience entertained and engaged to the plot. I want to meet the author so bad. It’s crazy how this story speaks to me on an emotional and meaningful level.
Arod11233 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Amazing I love how distractive it is
Arod11233 chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Amazing chapter I hope there is more to come.