Reviews for The Deed is Done
MJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This was great! Not only sexy but funny as well. I wished that the writers of the show would actually have shown something like this in the series: It would have become one of the favorite episodes of the show.
Jessica Scott chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was great! I usually don't like script-format stories, but you made it work so that is wasn't the distraction that most are. And you had pervy-Fez down to a T. Awesome job!
Patrice Johnson chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
this is freakin' hilarious! i wish it had been on the show everyone was so in character especially fez. (did she scream my name? hahaha) i could totally picture it. awsome job!
Miss Tonya chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I loved it! HAHAHA! They broke Donna's bed! That was great! I loved the circle scene, too )
DesertFlower1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hahahahaha! LOVED IT! Way to go!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, nice, cute, and funny! Liked it alot.

J.B.S.H.
santafe chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Good Good-m i wouldn't mind if hyde broke MY bed lol
Rudhfeniel chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Hey. I really liked your story. I thought it really captured the way the characters talked. Especially Fez. Great job. Please write more.
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
This was one of the best stories I've read. You were detailed yet left some to imagination. GREAT JOB!
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Thats really cute! good job!
Candace chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I can't tell you how much I crave for this to be on the show. The Circle scene was great, I totally saw it. You should go write more fics. Like now. Go now, make all us H/Jers happy :-D
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Another great one. Very true to character too.
Asia chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I liked it. Made me giggle.

I like Donna. You have her character captured here.
Kikiduck chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Great story! That circle scene was hysterical!
L.J chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
aaw that was super brilliant!