Reviews for Barbie
The badguy chapter 1 . 4/7
wow...!...!...
blarg chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
D'awwww. How cute. I can relate to both sides of this. On the one hand I would never want my kids to grow up with that kind of unrealistic ideal for them to try and imitate. On the other, kids usually don't mean things like that the way adults think they do. Cute fic! KTN
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
*Gasp* ...No way! Awww! Bulma... you've got to enlighten her about this, true... but awww! She is your Bulma-Barbie already! Looks so much like you! Love this family, no doubt! And this fic! Sweet, awesome!

Hahaha! A janitor? No need! Just at the thought of ?Goku coming up with adventures for Barbie (so very like him, knowing his childlike imagination) and Vegeta actually playing with one? Aww is the word to say right away! "When he was in a good mood, Vegeta made a very good Ken." HHahaha! Too bad indeed! If he did that very good... :)
Danny chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awwww soooo cute! Lovely!
EeveeAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
... Okay.

Awwwwwww!
Ermilus chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
So sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sweeeet!
Alice In Deadman Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Sorry to be a killjoy, but Bulma doesn't look just like Barbie, seeing as she's a blonde, and Bulma's a bluenette.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
aww that's so cute. What bra will means is she just wants to be like her mom when she's grows up. She doesn't want to be plastic or superficial but she just wants to be as pretty as her mother. I think that's what bra really means. This is a was a very good story write. I think that every girl and woman needs to read this. It's only natural for little girls to want look or be like barbie when they're older. However is can have negative effects. So I understand bulma's reaction.
smalsa chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
yes I say 'awww', this was just so adorable!
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh my goodness. That was just fucking adorable.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was sweet
chayanne03 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was a cute moment espicially the last one :3
JhCh chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I usually prefer Goku's Family fanfic but this was pretty cute! _ Good job!
Coofis chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Don't worry, you won't have to become a janitor. I went "awww" for sure! And I'm adding this to my favorite stories list for sure, too!