Reviews for Delinquent Dragon Emperor
aitor.rosell.torralba chapter 14 . 4/10
Very good story this is my second re-read, hope you find the will and time to continue some day
Armando Vilchez Huaman chapter 14 . 2/26
hey did you die?
mug chapter 14 . 2/22
good
Javier Gondola chapter 14 . 2/19
Good chapter
Simmonschr chapter 14 . 2/12
great chapter man,this is one of few i truly become Invested in in quiet sometime ,can't wait for the next capter hope it comes out soon and keep up the good work
BENJAMIN chapter 14 . 1/4
The story is cool but why is it unfinished
If you could allow me I'd love to complete the story for you.
MatteusN chapter 1 . 1/3
the whole motorcycle thing is pretty cringe ngl lol. the rest is good, so far
OppaiDgagoi chapter 14 . 12/31/2023
I have been thoroughly hooked by this story. It has been a great read so far, and now it's left on a cliffhanger. Things are really getting interesting, and all the major players introduced. I really hope this (chapter 14) isn't the last of this story, as it would be very disappointing.
You mentioned in the closing of one of the earlier chapters, that this isn't Pokémon collect the all as far as Isseis' harem is concerned. With Issei being the son of Great Red, and having the almost infinite stamina of a dragon, and a dragons strong desire to either fight or fuck. I don't see why he wouldn't have friends with benefits outside of his harem he sees on occasion
OppaiDgagoi chapter 5 . 12/30/2023
Great chapter! This rating game was an absolute masterpiece of shit bag Riser getting what he deserved, and broadcast to all of hell to see
gshev120 chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
8/10. Overall, I enjoyed it quite a bit, however it does have some problems. Overall, they didn't stop me from loving the story, just a few things I noticed.

First, this story is not cohesive. It feels like you could divide the story in half and it would work fine as two entirely separate stories. I couldn't say exactly which point but somewhere in the middle the plot feels like it entirely derails into another direction. It's a little jarring. When I read it, I don't mind cause the plot with the gods and the blue heart and all that stuff at the end is freaking awesome and super compelling. It just feels a little weird and like it's injected into a story it shouldn't be in.

Second is the power scaling for Issei. This was a minor gripe. not really something i had much of a problem with, but I feel like as the plot progressed, Issei's power level was growing far more than it should have. Like, overall, we see no real reason why he should have grown stronger throughout the duration of the story thus far and yet the him at the beginning seems like he's supposed to be substantially weaker than the Issei we see by the current chapter. Just isn't super coherent.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2023
Come back we need that 15 chapter
DaHaze chapter 6 . 11/15/2023
I didnt think he would get scammed lmao
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2023
Arjhel Timbang Sotto chapter 3 . 10/29/2023
This is an awsome story to read for the first time and re-read again. Though I wonder what happend to the author?
Crywolf178 chapter 14 . 10/26/2023
Getting the feeling I’ll never see this continued
2,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »