Reviews for No Surrender
Arches67 chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Nice back story.
Always wondered if we would ever hear about the reason for "door # 2". This is nice and sounds very plausible.
Thanks
Arches67 chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Yep, saw the movie...
Souhashi27 chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
A lovely story which rang true with John's characterization. Thank you for sharing it with us.
McMoni chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
I loved how you wrapped this up. It makes sense, especially considering that episode with the Navy guys (I don't recall the title right now).
Well done!
McMoni chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
I'm glad John has finally met someone who's willing to lend a hand without ulterior motives. I wonder if we'll see this Benjamin character again...maybe years later, as a number? *wink wink*
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
What a way to grow up fast. Poor John that was quite a night that he had. Glad he took a chance with Benjamin. Loved that he told Benjamin that he, "didn't know" when asked if he had made the right choice. I can see how the people that he meets along the way will help shape his character and turn him into the man in the suit that we all know and love. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Souhashi27 chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Poor John :( Glad he found a friendly face. I'm really enjoying this story (as I did all your other works) and I'm really keen to see where this is going.
McMoni chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
Wow!
John's just beginning to realize the enormity of what has happened. He had no other choice, but he's just crossed a point of no return.
Truly well written. I'm loving this!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter. Wonderful story.
McMoni chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
I'm loving this! I like very much the premise - John and Jessica having known each other for years.
The way you describe a young John is very spot-on; it's consistent with the character we know and we can already see his core traits.
Springsteen references are a great add-on!