Reviews for The List
Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Well, despite the fact that I completely disagree with this fic's assessment of Inuyasha and Kikyou's relationship (I think they truly had something before Naraku destroyed it-which isn't to say that I'm not all for InuKag... I just don't like Kikyou-bashing P)... this was an excellent fic. Number one, it starred Inuyasha and Miroku. _ Number two, it was very well-written-not a single flaw I could spot anywhere. And it flowed very nicely-the conversation went back and forth naturally without any hitches, and it was pretty in-character. Number three, it drew off of an episode of Friends, and who doesn't love Friends? And that was a particularly good episode, too. Anyway... number four, it was a pretty creative concept to use for an Inuyasha fic. And number five... loved the ending. _ So all in all, a job well done!
Siamese Colorado chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
WOO! Great one shot!
Chibi Keiko chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
WOW! COOL! Kikyo has a lot of faults. Hahahaha! I hate Kikyo! I dispise her! GO KAGOME! GO KAGOME GO KAGOME! UPDATE SOON! GO KAGOME! GO KAGOME!
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Very cute&funny!
(I love how you captured Miroku's persistence and the whole concept was really good! Now if only he'd do that in real life, er, 'anime' life?)
Zombie.Cats.Eat.Faces chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
aw...thas'so cute!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Oh, that Miroku. So DEVIOUS. Heheheh... Kagome, all the way!
Distant Luver chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
LOL i remember that friends eppy! IT WAS HILLARIOUS! i think this was so sweet, continue writing! i think u have something!
phets chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Moonlit Kitty chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Aw! That was beautifu! ._. *wipe imaginary tear*
The MUTT aka Ri chapter 1 . 6/15/2003

fallen pheniox chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
lol, very interesting fic, pretty cool one-shot fic, good job
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Humorous, and sweet.
crispy muffin - Sorry I can't sign in chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Aw. I loved that episode of friends. Especially how Rachel's list was like all cons and Julie's was all pros except that one line..."She's not Rachel." I love it! And then he threw away the list. So good! Fits in very well with Inuyasha. Takahashi should've put that in there somewhere. Hahaha. Keep up the good work. And have you read my other stories? I've hit a road block on one that was explained in the other and would love your input. Thankies. Sorry if that was a little confusing.
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
CUTE! I like the idea! Inu/Kag foreva! I really like this story...I like all the parts, especially when Miroku's like "smells bad..." about kikyo... _

good job! oh, and thanks for reviewing my story (A Day in a Tavern and Two Drunk Men) really apprieciate it! Keep writing! And again... _ This is a great story!
Someone chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
People wrote with horse tail brushes, not quils. Just thought you might wanna know that.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »