Reviews for The List
Sn-chn chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Funny... Inuyasha was realistic in his 'not helping with the list but actually help', yet it's to bad in the series he is sorta bewitched by Kikyo... *SNIF* Why can't they get together!
IronRaven chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
"She's not Kagome"- that's the big one.

Good work at keeping everyone IC
Creativity chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Very sweet one-shot! Well written, true to each character's personality, and *fluffy*! :) Your a good writer.
Kodokuchan chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
that's cute!
Jurei too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Ah, KAWAII! I lveo these kinds of fics! Especially how it ends more on an aspiration then an actual event... BEAUTIFULLY DONE! Keep up the good work!

Ja!

Jurei-chan6
Katzztar chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I like it! About time that dog got to really thinking about that.

Best thing is, they were in charater! Now that's a hard feat, Kagome doesn't sit Inuyasha every five seconds as some fics do. And Inuyasha can think ...a bit reluntantly, but he does have a (somewhat) brain.
Noelle4 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
That was really cute! I love Friends, and I like how you put the Inuyasha spin on this episode-which happens to be one of my favorites. Well, that one and the 'She's his lobster' one. I seriously hope you know what I'm talking about.

I was waiting for the "she's not Kagome" comment and I'm glad you had it...tho I had to wait until the very end to read it!

hehe