Reviews for Daily Lives of the Death Eaters
what?
accidentallybroken chapter 3 . 8/17
Oh my god, Maisie. I just helplessly, hysterically giggled.
Dragon MoonX chapter 3 . 8/16
This is wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this, Maisie. ♥

Bellatrix is so funny in this, bouncing up and down on Lucius' bed. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she really did that because she's Bellatrix and she can get away with practically anything. It also doesn't surprise me that Narcissa has to grab her sister and tell her to leave lol

Poor Lucius, brought Voldy the wrong kind of peanut butter and now Bella is laughing over it. I am too, and I must say Bella makes this whole thing hilarious with her actions and reactions.

Oh my gosh, Alecto chewed on his cane! RIP Snakie I'm laughing so hard right now. XD And then Draco ate up the Toaster Strudels. I'm imagining Draco sitting on the kitchen floor with a bloated belly and Lucius just looking at him like he's about to cry.

The ending is very sweet as Narcissa talks to him and tries making him feel better. She's such a good wife and there probably were times in canon when she had to help him through the rough spots. Ah, but now he has the sniffy old lady to deal with in the morning. Makes me wonder what'll happen if his hair is still purple and little miss old and sniffy gets to see him like that.
That went from 0 to 100 in 20 words hahahaha I love it
12345678-0 chapter 1 . 3/25
There is a dialogue in Billy Elliot about a father who puts on the mother’s clothes. It ends with something like this:

“Only when he thinks there is no one watching.”

That’s the first thing that came to mind when I read the first chapter of this fic. I tend to like writing about Slytherin characters, particularly about something other than the death-eater/murdering/torturing/really-evil aspect of them. So I was eager to read this story. But, oh boy, this was not what I expected.

I think you built up the suspense in the beginning really well. I didn’t see it coming and when he finally picked up the dress… That was so funny! Well done. Way to break expectations. #

Characterization is not exactly spot-on, but, this being a humor fic and all, I don’t think that was the point to begin with. Also, the whole thing ended up being a tad too superficial. Okay, so, Draco is just going to pretend it never happened? Doesn’t he think about what this means? Doesn’t it impact the way he thinks of his father (particularly considering how Lucius ordinarily treats him/speaks to him)? I get that this is a short fic but the ending could have been better written, to at leat imply that these matters are not irrelevant.

But that’s not a big deal if one doesn’t take the fic too seriously. Again: It is humor after all.

Great job creating a very entertaining piece.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 2 . 3/24
This chapter seems Interesting and I like this chapter.
empyreale chapter 1 . 3/22
this is an interesting idea. i do like the idea of lucius having a more... eccentric and unique side. however, i do think the reasoning for this could have been better written. it was a tad more awkward than i would have preferred. that being said, i did very much enjoy the imagery of it. it's an interesting snippet into the life of an elusive character.
~sienna
CelestialRosegold chapter 2 . 2/28
So the caterpillar tongue makes an appearance in a story! This is a mix of what did I just read and...wow. It's hilarious and Rabastans characterisation is brilliant!
PandoricaChild chapter 1 . 2/13
Dude this is so weird.
What the actual fuck?
Oh no wait this is great.
Awwwwwwwe that was such a good Lucius-Draco Moment.

Basically my train of thought during the entire thing. I loved it
accidentallybroken chapter 2 . 2/13
I don't know what to say.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 1/18
Some of the details at the beginning seem unnecessary, like going into a description of all the things Draco sees in the room before he answers the question. Although thinking back on it after getting to the end, it does work well to show Draco's discomfort with the situation.

Lucius secretly loving to cross-dress is hilarious. Him forcing Draco to try on a dress is... not so hilarious. I know it's meant to be funny, but Draco is so clearly uncomfortable with it that it doesn't come off as humorous.

Typos and grammar issues:

[along the lines of, "Burn it," Instead] - of "Burn it." Instead (No comma between and of and the dialogue. You're starting a new sentence with Instead, so the end of the dialogue should be punctuated with a period. Or an exclamation point for emphasis, if you are so inclined.)
NaginiTheHorcrux chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
This is hilarious. I can just see this happening, Lucius parading around the house asking Dobby his opinions! At the start, I thought Draco was a young child, but as it went through I started to understand more.

Draco's stammering! It's hilarious. And the last sentance is amazing. I can just see Lucius strutting down the street in his dress, becoming trans and getting the attention of Witch Weekly, becoming the new woman of the week.
konstantina732 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Awww! Poor Lucius! That was very funny! I couldn't stop laughing at the idea of Lucius and Draco in dresses. Also, I think you captured very well Draco's reaction it feels like something he would do. Great Job!
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Please write a story where Snape owns a poodle if you haven't already I beg of you.

I... am laughing so hard that I feel kinda sorry omfg. This is hilarious! I did not expect Lucius to cross-dress at all, and Merlin am I glad the pink dress belongs to him and not Narcissa. Honestly he's so pretty he could just pull it off.

There were quite a few SPaG errors, and another thing I wanted to mention was that if this was written from Draco's POV, it felt a little awkward to see him refer to Lucius by name. Because usually you just say "his mother/father" or "the matriarch" etc. Though if this is a multi-character POV, then ignore me. :)

I loved how Lucius then goes "Your turn" lmao poor Draco. I can just see him wanting to run away but being unable to because he had to obey his father. And that statement about being a woman lmao I just cannot XD

Lol I enjoyed this quite a bit it was hilarious. Well done!
TheRottenJas chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Lol, so, I just finished reading your other fic, so my mind was thinking all sorts of things when I read the first line. XD This was hilarious. I'm not sure if you meant it to be this way, but I found it sort of crack-ish with hints of realism. Lol, Lucius has questionable fashion tastes and I thought his tastes would be more refined than a dress resembling ham. I liked the idea of Lucius trying to give Draco the opportunity to explore what he wanted, though that's a bit OOC. It was a fun read. (Now I entertain the idea of Lucius not only wearing dresses but jewelry and high heels too!) :D