Reviews for Sand Gets in Your Eyes
Negroqueenshaeva chapter 1 . 1/6
I never really read GaaSaku because I thought it was random and impractical (and the stories were complete crack on Wattpad) but lolllllll I came to love your story so much I am now in serious hunt mode to fuel my addiction. Patiently (and anxiously) waiting for more, keep up the amazing work! 333
pinksakura271 chapter 4 . 1/5
I read all 4 chapters action packed & hinted slow burn GaaSaku romance great. ;)
Negroqueenshaeva chapter 1 . 1/4
Sakura almost makes the libary sound fun.
Starner95 chapter 1 . 1/3
great story, loved them bonding. would like to see a sequel
Nanami chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
I like your job, is tender and complements and characters. Continue this couple please. (Gaara and Sakura) Is cute.
jacpin2002 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Oh, this is great. I love that bonding moment with the memories. I need more of that and I need more of this story. It was fantastic. More Gaasaku please! Sequel, maybe?
jacpin2002 chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
This fight is awesome! Gosh, this should have been in canon. Love it! What was that with the memories? I need more Gaasaku on that.
jacpin2002 chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
I can't wait for this match. Gaasaku is gonna be awesome. I love Tsunade and Naruto's match. Her learning the Flying Raijin techinique is great.
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Great start to this story! I would love a battle of the ultimate offense vs. the ultimate defense. Gaasaku is everything for me. I love Gaara's nickname being Demon of the Sand even without Shukaku. Makes people remember that just because he mellowed out doesn't mean that he ain't still dangerous. We saw him stop that meteor with just sand during the war.
mirellarivas99 chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
Amazing!
Sakura leafs chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Patiently waiting for more .
Keep up the good work .