Reviews for CLONK!
Jennthewren chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
This story is so damn funny, I LOVED IT! It was like watching one of the funny XF episodes. This is a keeper for sure! Right into my favorites. Great job, wtg
sparozina chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I love how he drunk her coffee, that was cute :)
WildMeiLing chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
There is so much I love about this. I am always rather in awe of X-Files stories that are charming and light-hearted and completely plausible. I love the coziness of Scully and Mulder's relationship here. I love that you worked in the phrase "lounge lizards." (I can't really explain that one; I just find the term amusing.) And I love all the details and small touches that helped paint such vivid scenes and characters. Thanks for sharing. I do hope you'll write more.
uniquelyjas chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
This is a great story! Stayed true to the characters but kept it light-hearted, though I did expect the twins to evolve into an X-File! I loved it when Mary Pat said that they were Catholic and didn't need to know the Bible. I'm Catholic and that does seem to be a downfall of my religion...Bible study was never important. Thanks for something entertaining to read during my lunch hour!
Alberta girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I thought this was funny. The gunmen cracked me up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
hahaha... great story! lol
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
This was adorable and hilarious! I wanted it to keep going, honestly. I also kind of wish this were an episode. Nice job.
Ab chapter 1 . 10/26/2017