Reviews for The Quest For Pandora
Magnolia chapter 56 . 7/8
Thank you for writing one of the most beautiful fic i've ever read. I love the characters growth, and i'm going to wait for the epilogue patiently.

Please take your time because your health come first. I know how it feels to have depression, i've been battling it for years. Hope you get the support system you need. Love and hug, from a fauthful reader.
Suddencharm chapter 56 . 7/10
There better be a part 2, lol great story
weekaa1313 chapter 56 . 7/10
ohh dear, big congrats... you have written an intriguing story 'till the end chapter. ...and you also made me crying with how you described Hermione's losing of magic.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 56 . 7/9
Great emotional chapter! Will there be an epilogue when she returns in a year. That would be amazing!
BadWolfJiggy chapter 56 . 7/9
I don't want this to end. I absolutely enjoyed reading this. You're very talented on keeping us readers on edge.
shadowfax00 chapter 56 . 7/9
Wow. I can't believe it's over. This has been such a creative and exciting story. Your story has been a perfect little combination of original fiction and your own plot gems. I am going to miss this story a lot. Can't wait for the epilogue.

I do think you should change the rating to T, though. There simply isn't enough violence or even sex to justify an M rating.

Thanks for writing this brilliant story!
AuntCori chapter 56 . 7/8
NOOOOOOO!
I'm screaming in my head, this can't end this way!
sunshine.katz chapter 56 . 7/8
From a practical POV, it makes sense for Hermione to want to find out who she is without her magic. It's akin to the break-up of a long-term relationship and the parties needing to find out who they are as an individual, before moving on. BUT I really hope that her magic will return in her year of discovery, just like before and that regardless, at the end of it, she'll come back to Draco. Looking forward to the epilogue!

On a separate note, I hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for taking the time to write this - I've very much enjoyed it.
arnoldloveshelga7 chapter 56 . 7/8
Omg no ! They never got together ?! Aww this was such a sad ending I hope you make a another story of her coming back and then ending up together I’m so heartbroken !
pgoodrichboggs chapter 55 . 6/22
Awesome! They both destroyed the medallion together. I hope both end up being ok and intact.
sunshine.katz chapter 55 . 6/21
Love the reveal about Muggleborn magic and that it took both of them to destroy the medallion.
Traveler0115 chapter 55 . 6/21
More please!
tweetypi chapter 55 . 6/21
I’ve just finished reading all 55 chapters in one sitting. Holy guacamole! This is one heck of a story! Thank you for taking the time to create this wonderful world and story. I’m looking forward to reading more.
mhcalamas chapter 55 . 6/21
Eeeeeeeeeppppppp! What a chapter! Another, please!
BadWolfJiggy chapter 55 . 6/21
geez your cliffhangers are gut wrenching! I get so excited for updates then BAM!