Reviews for Love Works
subchan chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Not a bad story so far. thanks for writing it
gnrkrystle chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
All of us who write can understand ur feelings. i started writing fanfiction about 4 years ago when i was 19 and i still dread re-reading my old stuff. But i do really like this story and i do hope you continue it. one thing i've noticed that's helped me with my older stuff is rewriting it. Not that you need to do that in this case, but if you feel its amateurish you could always go back through, keep your plot, but clean it up. Good luck in all ur endeavors and i hope to read an update of this story sometime! :)
chunkymunky85 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
that one part was a little awkward how he was commanding her to take her pants off and stuff like a rapist and then he is all romantic haha it just seemed like you didnt put your all into this chapter
Serenity'sVision chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
YAY! I'm SO glad you're finishing!
lillyxx chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
this is so good and i hope you continue and if you wrote that good 5 years ago i can't wait to read your writing now.
Brett chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
you got your books mixed up "1984" is not about communism and socialism at its worst. What you probably meant was "The Animal Farm" which is in a way about communism but the more important point of the book is the faults of human behavior and human nature that make communism and socialism into the bad thing we are let to belief it is. George Orwell was anything but a anti-communist.

"1984" is about the totalitarian state, about total surveillance and free independent thought. The phrase "big brother is watching you" originates form this book.
AllisonSwan chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I loved it
kathi-ryn chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
this is the first time i have read this story and i love it! i can't wait for more
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Good job with this so far! Please continue
musicalfreak22 chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Ah come on! You can't end this fic like this! Please update even if it's been a really long time since the last time you did it. We're all waiting for the next chapter!
ArdentTVFiend chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
How could you end this story here?
rnl1993 chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
update
AquarianGirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
Good story!
iluvlilninjai chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
kool
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
plz update soon itz benn a rly long time