Reviews for SURFACED
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Captain Idiot, haha.
Would they have heard a gunshot? I was hoping Edward might have shot Caius.
Of course, I don't want Edward to get hurt...
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Good Lord, Caius harmed his own parents? Ugh!
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This is very intriguing. Sorry I didn't read it earlier-the words 'Halloween' and 'blood and gore' scared me. I had read a Halloween story recently and it gave me a nightmare.
At first I thought Caius had murdered Jane, but apparently not.
ExBficLover chapter 5 . 11/10/2017
Great plot and writing!
paragod chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
Great story.., loved it.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
SURFACED has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
maxthecat2013 chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
I liked the way you chose to tell this story giving us little pieces of the puzzles keeping the reader in suspense while forming the whole picture. You did a really good job at slowly revealing the pieces. Unfortunately some of the puzzle pieces didn't quite fit together. It didn't make sense for Bella to go to his house. Most people would run away from the person who tried to murder them and get help instead of going back to that person. One can make the argument that she was disoriented but it sound like she made a conscious choice when she saw them through the window. Also as a fire inspector I would think that Edward would look for evidence that the fire was set deliberately (accelarant etc.) so when they more or less confirmed that Caius set the fire to cover his crime why would he go back. Plus wouldn't Jane tell them that Caius missing parents. Great concept but the pieces didn't quite fit.
annaharding chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
OK! I had to wait until this story was officially complete, as it was too spooky (for me) to read in parts. Loved it! So scary, tho, cuz, this fiction could actually happen in real life. No one is safe anymore!
Glad to see B&E might end up together. (And hopefully poor Jane will get a HEA also.)
Thanx for sharing!
Ellachanted chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
Poor Caius, it was all his. All of it. Then those stupid women had to go and mess it all up. Why wasn't she DEAD! He killed her. Now they all had to go. And why couldn't that guy stay away. Sheesh.

LOL! Yeah, I don't feel sorry for Caius. I hope Jane gets her happy ending. I'm figuring Bella has found hers.
katmom chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
Thanks for sharing this most excellent thriller!
ChristianMom54 chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
Thank you. Enjoyed and thank you for sharing your talents with us.
NKubie chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
This was a great way to wrap up this very chilling story! Aaaaand, you posted it in time to get on the Halloween special edition of TLS. Great job!

xo
Nan
MsLiss chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
SURFACED has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
erika shoval chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
I love how you write. l love the story. very unique.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »