Reviews for We Can Be Heroes
Monto242 chapter 16 . 1/14
I suppose this probably isn't wildly helpful, but it should be De Historia Stirpium, not De Historiam Stirpium, assuming you're goinh for proper Latin grammar. De takes the ablative case, so you'd use historia there.
Mavis Black chapter 53 . 11/30/2021
This was a fantastic and heartwarming fic, I love the happy ending and your characterization of all the characters! This is one of my favorite eras in Harry Potter and you really managed to bring it to life. Thank you for this wonderful story!
hinnylover123 chapter 54 . 9/27/2021
Hi can someone pls tell me where I can find a fic about how Lily and Harry are put into a concentration camp and they find a young Hermione?
random fanfic writer chapter 53 . 9/7/2021
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I agree that Snape/Lily is not some epic love story but super creepy, so enjoyed someone else pointing that out!
Sofia chapter 52 . 7/2/2021
Hi, this is very nice! You can consider THIS as Canon if you want, instead. Fiction is imagination, after all, and that's what we all have too. This is a really good story! And little Harry and Mia at the end, awwwwww soooo cute! The Marauders and Family and Friends, living happily ever after together forever. THAT'S Canon ️
thoushaltnottpass chapter 19 . 2/23/2021
I love this SO MUCH, I'm reading it again, from Ch1 TO Ch54, then once more. I remember being OBSESSED with this, tysmmmm for writing it
soumyaranjanmishra21 chapter 53 . 12/13/2020
She-who-must-not-be-named may own HP. But u were close to owning the marauders era. Love this googolplex and graham number as you say. Waiting for the Sirius end of it.
Celeste Lucretia Black chapter 24 . 12/5/2020
Which chapters are in sixth year and which ones are in seventh? Could you also distinguish the ones after?
Celeste Lucretia Black chapter 20 . 12/5/2020
Which position does Sirius play? Beater or Keeper?
Celeste Lucretia Black chapter 19 . 12/5/2020
I cried when they hurt James and I cried when Malum tortured Remus and Lily. Sirius was crying too, so it made me cry.
almagrande chapter 53 . 11/13/2020
I'm glad to hear your family is doing better, I absolutely love this story. This is the first one I read that went into a lot more detail into Regulus and I really liked the alternate ending that still kept a lot of events canon and linked everything together perfectly. Well done, you should be proud of this work.
Shychick chapter 53 . 10/30/2020
YES! Have Lily confront that pos Snivellus!
HazzaP chapter 52 . 10/23/2020
Beautiful wedding. I love young Harry! What an achievement this fic is! Well donr.
HazzaP chapter 51 . 10/23/2020
I loved it! I loved you kept them not having wands- nice way to explain it too, looking forward to the epilogues.
HazzaP chapter 50 . 10/23/2020
I’m so scared! Wash Sirius and Remus ️
The Potters ️. I need Peter to get his comeuppance.