Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
Baelorfan chapter 23 . 4h
Dear God, I want to read more about this socially clueless but Transfiguration Wiz Harry and the female underwear. I assume Harry is interested in selling or renting (for pranks).
I really want to see how Harry deals with Gryffindor at Quidditch now that his "Mum" Ron is on the tram as Seeker and Draco Malfoy is his declared enemy. Will Harry take up Quidditch or be satisfied with inventing anti fall underwear (and other clothes)?
poimeme90 chapter 15 . 4/21
i love this op harry too . even us mere muggles cannot fathom enough how magic can be used in many different ways
poimeme90 chapter 5 . 4/21
when he hugged himself feeling the luckiest boy in the world, i think i cried lol poor harry making the best out of life even though he's being disadvantaged
poimeme90 chapter 3 . 4/21
LMAOOOOOO HARRY SOUNDS LIKE A SHITPOSTER FROM TUMBLR AND TWITTER IM ON THE FLOOOR HAHAHAHAHAHA
poimeme90 chapter 2 . 4/21
harry is so cute im crying i want to keep him in my pocket
Sindaregion chapter 19 . 4/18
Technically, hermione’s right here from a logical /mathematical/ philosophical perspective. For example there’s jayne’s axiomatic argument that by any ‘reasonable’ measure of rating beliefs, any choice of beliefs according to that measure cannot be strictly better than ones estimations of their probabilities (so might as well choose probabilities). A practical argument would be the Dutch book argument by Ramsay, which essentially says that if someone offers bets to Luna on the existence of these animals, if she takes the bets according to her non probabilistic beliefs it’s possible to create bets she has probability 1 of losing but will gladly pay to take part in.
chronodaimon chapter 23 . 4/18
please this needs a update!
UnfeignedShip chapter 23 . 4/7
Oh god... got me up here crying laughing!
UnfeignedShip chapter 20 . 4/7
I am not trusting Willy to a shallow artificial consciousness of dubious quality. I'm so stealing that for any presentation on AI and safety.
SwordBot7000 chapter 23 . 4/7
Is this fic dead? :(
cadamban.k chapter 3 . 4/5
I read an autistic Harry fic, where he had severe social problems. This fic handles it without the angst I liked that fic too but this is so much better. Just sad this fic would end soon and remain incomplete.
i like this fic.
it makes me laugh.
but geek of magic!harry potter meeting lucius malfoy was especially funny. i think lucius was lost within the first sentence.
Fyrebird85 chapter 20 . 3/8
Gaaaaahh! Why'd you have to go and make Hermione a bitch? Literally sitting on him and going through his private bag, helping herself to his property (for all that it's a book, she still has no right to go through his things). Honestly, you keep making it difficult to like her.
Fyrebird85 chapter 6 . 3/8
OMG I had to pause to finish laughing about the Professor Snape masks!
I hope you comeback go this at some point! It is a fantastic story and I can't wait for more!