Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
I LOVE THIS !
Zero chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
Oh my god...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
I love how mad this is. Also, "The Quidditch."
Sandaime Hokage chapter 23 . 3/7/2020
Great fic so far, looking forward to reading more
theonlycandyman chapter 23 . 3/7/2020
I hope you're still writing this, it's great! Fantastic take on Harry.
stevem1 chapter 23 . 3/3/2020
This is a brilliant Harry Potter AU.

At best, Harry is a socially awkward genius of Transfiguration. At worst, he’s an autistic genius of Transfiguration. Either way, a different sort of Harry Potter strides the corridors of Hogwarts.

This story is 1 part serious and 3 parts hilarious. It’s extremely well written. It covers the first year and most of the second. Here’s to hoping the author continues with it.

Recommended.
RSegovia chapter 23 . 2/25/2020
I have been giggling all day, reading this, and I even cried once. Thanks for sharing your writing!
Lupus77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
This is in the top three fanfics I have ever read, I have been reading for 3-4 years.
Tracey Young chapter 23 . 2/21/2020
Bungee jumping is too pedestrian?
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 23 . 1/28/2020
I really like this kind of Harry you have created. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Undercover487 chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
Seriously reading through this! The amount of detail you went into transfiguration was simply astounding. How do you even have the patience to write such a detailed story!

I've been trying to write a story for ages but by the time I make some amount of manageable story, I get cramps start making mistakes.

Kudos to you. If you have any original works please tell me.
ImpulseFunWritinAnon chapter 23 . 1/20/2020
Continue this piece! The humor is placed just right, and your Harry is honestly one of the most interesting takes on him. He is very, very interesting, and the school year I dare say makes for a so much more entertaining slice of life school fanfic. Ch. 23 ended with a hilarious bang, and it shows so much promise. Your grammar needs a little bit of tweaking, but there is so much substance in this story that absolutely overrides pet peeves. Please, whenever you can, keep going, and finish this hilarious work.
QE1 chapter 14 . 1/17/2020
Your line about "Ron really fell down on the job there" made me laugh out loud.
Laurelight chapter 17 . 1/12/2020
I actually *have* seen Nearly Headless Nick's nearly headlessness be addressed in a fic before, but only once, and many years ago.

I honestly could not tell you anything about the fic it came from, only that I know I've read that situation before.
I think the solution Harry came up with was using the ghostly sword of another ghost?

I imagine the Bloody Baron probably has at least one on him, and there's probably a good few ghosts with swords at Nearly Headless Nick's Deathday party.
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »