Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
Thanks for writing:)
JPugs chapter 6 . 11/8/2019
I liked this chapter:)
JPugs chapter 5 . 11/7/2019
Really good chapter. Lots of depth
JPugs chapter 3 . 11/7/2019
Love the story. Thanks for writing!
JPugs chapter 2 . 11/7/2019
It feels like this story begins later in Harry’s development at Hogwarts, and I like how you go back and reference things that have happened before the start of the fic. Like how Ron actually had all of those responsibilities being Harry’s friend and we didn’t know until he explained it all to Hermione and Nevill.
JPugs chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
I like this! Excited to see what happens next.
A Bookworm's Invocation chapter 23 . 11/5/2019
I just couldn't stop giggling when Harry jumped off the Astronomy Tower... Gosh, that sounds dark and morbid, doesn't it? I surely didn't mean it to. I meant that in the context of I imagine it'd be fun to be able to do something insane like that and be 99% sure there'd be no lethal hazards to my health - and everyone's reactions if they DIDN'T know that. Pretty much exactly like what happened, actually.

I absolutely adore the humour in this story, and even the parts that aren't as funny are pretty awesome. Since I'm not going to be a pushy arse and say you need to update soon - because really, creativity just doesn't work like that! - I'll say instead that I can hardly wait for the next one: who knows what Harry'll come up with next?...You might, in retrospect, but I certainly don't and I'm excited to find out!
George1892 chapter 23 . 10/28/2019
This has been really funny. Thought the but about Myrtle's radio was genuinely touching. Enjoyed the whole fic. Well written.
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 10/27/2019
LMAO, seriously awesome explanations of body parts. Omg. I haven’t laughed so much since my daughter informed me of shark week.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 10/25/2019
Great way to re-direct Dobby. I can understand how Ms Rowling didn’t write the letter to Hermione, or even do any real research on House Elves, at the time, due to Harry being incarcerated immediately after Dobby’s visit. And then he was rescued to the Burrow and that was just all new things to do and see, besides eating.

But I like how he handled Vernon and Debby better
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 10/25/2019
Great letters!
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2019
Oh my god, I didn’t know how much I needed this laugh

Thanks

Especially before heading off to work
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
Lol, cow actually do like music, so do horses, and most other animals, other than cats, who choose not to say. But that was bloody hilarious. And well done about Rob
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Now you see...if someone had no idea that magic even existed and was dropped firmly into the middle of somewhere that it actually worked...THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEY WOULD BEHAVE!

Lolz