Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
Lol, cow actually do like music, so do horses, and most other animals, other than cats, who choose not to say. But that was bloody hilarious. And well done about Rob
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Now you see...if someone had no idea that magic even existed and was dropped firmly into the middle of somewhere that it actually worked...THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEY WOULD BEHAVE!

Lolz
SPJaymo117 chapter 23 . 10/23/2019
Really enjoying this. I’ll buy your book!
Natsirt2610 chapter 23 . 10/13/2019
I really love this story and I hope you update it soon
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 10/8/2019
Yah, I work with autistic teens/young adults.

Many of our students demonstrate hyper-focus on their area of interest/obsession, life lived almost exclusively within themselves, distanced just a bit (or an ocean) separated from the flow of everyone around them, at times overly literal, sometimes colloquialisms and "everybody knows it" behaviors don't click with them, etc.
Of course, that's a narrow view of people who're "on the spectrum". You can't paint a small portrait of an individual portrait with a 3 ft. brush.

I WILL go so far as to say that your Harry may be "just words", BUT, if he was in my class, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow at his behavior. (Not that he or my other autistic students would understand or care overly much if I did.)
Honestly, I'd be pleased at the extent to which he DOES engage with others.
At least he doesn't script or stim.
JustHey chapter 11 . 10/2/2019
It's the sacred responsibility of the older students to offer sage advice to the younger ones XD. And some bloody privacy, indeed.
JustHey chapter 6 . 10/2/2019
Ahahaha... This is just so funny! Especially the Professor Snape mask: "He's started selling them. I told him not to. The Headmaster bought one."
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2019
I'm getting a kick out of this
BYoshi1993 chapter 23 . 9/28/2019
This story is fantastic. I love every interaction with your Harry. He’s written perfectly. I look forward to what comes next.
SunPho3n1x chapter 23 . 9/27/2019
Very funny crack!fic. Thank you for writing this.
Driiii chapter 4 . 9/24/2019
Harry defers to her because he really doesn't care
M chapter 23 . 9/17/2019
Ohhh my Merlin. Hahaha I can confidently say that this was by far the most hilarious Harry Potter story, I've read. I found myself cackling at almost everything your Harry has done. Thank you for thus story.
M chapter 6 . 9/17/2019
LMAO! I love this, thank you. I can't breathe. lol Snap masks I absolutely love this.
lltill chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
love this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2019
I really like your story so far I sort of just started reading it today and I was just wondering if you’ve given up on writing or if you were just on a break or something I’m only really asking because I had to do the usual check to make sure the author was ok and stuff. Sorry rambled a little good luck with life and please keep writing
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »