Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
TheLoud chapter 23 . 9/15/2019
I want Harry’s underwear!
TheLoud chapter 22 . 9/15/2019
Betting on Hogwarts quidditch, then supplying one team with better brooms seems like such a no-brainer now that you mention it. Of course, I didn’t think of it before, so what does that say about me?
TheLoud chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
I love how intelligence and stupidity are independent variables, and Harry has so much of both.
TheLoud chapter 20 . 9/14/2019
The originality of this story continues to amaze me I’ve never seen anyone try to redeem Lockhart before. He’s turning into one of the best defense professors. It helps that the competition is so bad of course.
TheLoud chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
Your wandlore makes so much more sense than canon.
TheLoud chapter 18 . 9/14/2019
Every chapter is the funniest yet, and then the next one tops it. Draco vs Harry was epic.
TheLoud chapter 17 . 9/14/2019
I thought I was original when my Tom Riddle decided to teach house elves to write (to serve his own ambition of course) but of course it wasn’t a new idea.
TheLoud chapter 16 . 9/13/2019
I read one other fic in which Harry was nice to Myrtle. He got her a potted plant, which she enjoyed keeping in the dark so she could watch it die.
TheLoud chapter 15 . 9/13/2019
Trying to logically explain Rowling’s magic system seems impossible, but you do a remarkably good job with the technobabble.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 23 . 9/13/2019
This is just great. Head to toes wonderful and reminds me of fantastic elves and where to find them in terms of cleverness and originality.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 10 . 9/13/2019
Oh my gosh. I was recommended this today and it's nearing top 10 fics ever status. I love your writing and your wordplay and everything. Also, I'm dying at mentadora tonks.
TheLoud chapter 13 . 9/13/2019
I can’t find your book on Amazon, alas. Is it still there?
TheLoud chapter 11 . 9/13/2019
I’m torn between writing a glowing review of every chapter and rushing through to the next chapter. Harry with team spirit has potential.
TheLoud chapter 10 . 9/13/2019
This was funny already, but add Luna and it’s dangerous. I’m choking on my laughter.
TheLoud chapter 9 . 9/13/2019
Lol. Asking Lucius to sign the petition is perfect.
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »