Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
UnfeignedShip chapter 20 . 4/7
I am not trusting Willy to a shallow artificial consciousness of dubious quality. I'm so stealing that for any presentation on AI and safety.
SwordBot7000 chapter 23 . 4/7
Is this fic dead? :(
cadamban.k chapter 3 . 4/5
I read an autistic Harry fic, where he had severe social problems. This fic handles it without the angst I liked that fic too but this is so much better. Just sad this fic would end soon and remain incomplete.
i like this fic.
it makes me laugh.
but geek of magic!harry potter meeting lucius malfoy was especially funny. i think lucius was lost within the first sentence.
Fyrebird85 chapter 20 . 3/8
Gaaaaahh! Why'd you have to go and make Hermione a bitch? Literally sitting on him and going through his private bag, helping herself to his property (for all that it's a book, she still has no right to go through his things). Honestly, you keep making it difficult to like her.
Fyrebird85 chapter 6 . 3/8
OMG I had to pause to finish laughing about the Professor Snape masks!
I hope you comeback go this at some point! It is a fantastic story and I can't wait for more!
BasiliskSlayer7 chapter 21 . 3/4
I definitely get that vibe from the Harry you've written. He's a very relatable character in the sense a lot of us know someone like this, or met someone like this in school. An incredibly intelligent student who's so smart and usually picks up something so easy, that when he's faced with problems he hasn't already experienced like 95% of his peers, he reacts to them in a desperate way. At the end of the day he's still a lonely kid that grew up alone and likely turned to books and learning to feel better and escape. People like that are usually depressed, whether they realize it for themselves or not. They need to develop those skills others learned to deal with earlier through failure and not self implode. The reason therapy is so needed in some situations, and Hermione seems to help him a bit in that regard. This story has been incredibly funny, but also moving. You've written a truly good Harry.
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 9 . 3/1
Amazing so far! I love Harry so much. He's so unapologetically himself, clueless, and a genius. I also like the focus on transfiguration, which isn't doesn't get the attention it deserves. Harry's got good friends. They're so very precious. Hilarious story and incredibly interesting, I haven't got any problems with it so far.
NB132 chapter 23 . 2/27
You know I did wonder if he knew where babies came from... great story hope you write more.
Blood drips out of the pee hole. Never knew that
I for one think that harry is now a male version of luna lovgood. But the book is hilarious
Kagugu chapter 23 . 2/22
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 2/17
You do logical idiot arguing so incredibly well. Or is that brilliant simplistic? Or crazily brilliant? Whatever, thank you for the laughs. And the guffaws. I was taking a drink of tea, freshly made, so I didn’t appreciate the snort.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you are safe and well
You are alive. You even started a new fanfic. Please continue writing this story.
837 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »